whats your oldest T u raised?

ezberserk

Arachnopeon
I have female Poecilotheria fasciata and Hysterocrates gigas that i've had since about 96-97. The only 2 spiders I kept back when I collected in the late 90's. The fasciata is showing no signs of letting up any time soon she's far more aggressive than any other in my collection:D

Scolopeon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea I have had t's older than her but for now it is my G.Rosea from 05 - so around 6 yrs, had a goliath that was 7 (10-11'') but both of these were bought at medium-sub adult sized.

She is just huge, over 7'' for a Chilean Rose and the largest I have seen.

Prepares to take some heat here, here is a video of her newly molted with my heavily pre molt 6'' Cameroon Red, yes I shouldn't have placed the two near eachother but I don't need any lectures here.
It was a move I wont be doing again, but as the animals were not their defensive selfs I chanced it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfVOvHMMcJw

Last edited:

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The only 2 T's that I have now (A. purpurea and I. hirsutum) showed up in a box on the same day back in August 2009. Doesn't seem like it has been that long! :)

bloodpythonMA

Arachnosquire
My female P. regalis... I got her before 2004... I wanna say I got her in 2002 or 2003 :D

afs rock

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my band teacher had a red knee that was 15 but then in college someone sprayed a chemical in there room and it passed away but he might be getting a scorp from me when mine hopefully mate