What's your most beloved tarantula

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
The Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) she's too sweet. I suppose one day my heart wouldn't resist... everytime I spot her lovely eyes when she's near the burrow entrance. Such a beauty, she's no doubts the Goddess of Theraphosidae :angelic:

And those legs... those rear legs :kiss:

Louise Nolan

Arachnopeon
The Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) she's too sweet. I suppose one day my heart wouldn't resist... everytime I spot her lovely eyes when she's near the burrow entrance. Such a beauty, she's no doubts the Goddess of Theraphosidae :angelic:
Cool could you send a photo

louise f

Arachnoangel
No one believed me i had those spiders I wasn't lyeing
Yeah i did. But keep safe kiddo ;) They aren`t just beginner species you got there. You are lucky that your parents let you have those in such a young age, i would never let my 3 sons have those species in an age of 10. I got a son on soon to be 15 heck i wouldn`t even let him have those species, i would say 18. A boy on your age i would say a Grammostola pulchripes, Brachypelma smithi, not such as H.mac and P.regalis.
If you have questions or needs advices just ask, there`s a lot of experienced keepers here who are great at giving advices

Such as @cold blood @Poec54 @Chris LXXIX @EulersK I am most likely forgetting some here SORRY :)

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
@Louise Nolan hey Charlie "Attenborough" you seem like a very intelligent young guy and your mum and uncle must trust that you wont do anything stupid with your collection but in hindsight maybe some of your tarantulas aren't a good fit for a young guy like yourself and i don't me experience wise hell you may turn out to be a better keeper than half of us on here only time will tell. The only reason some people may come over a little harsh is because as you probably know a bite from an hot species can have a serious affect on an adult so just be vigilant around them.

As @louise f as said there's plenty of great people with good advice and the best part we are an international advice centre so it's pretty much open 24/7 there will always be a friendly voice available and @Chris LXXIX if he can drag himself away from the altar of his goddess (not mine)