Favorite Tarantulas?

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Interesting. The Theraphosinae sp. cusco is so beautiful. I saw one at a show that I was immediately draw to but it was way out of my price range.
I have one in my collection and it's very beautiful, they aren't a very large species in my experience I think if this is indeed a Thrixopelma then it may be the smallest

Cemykay

Arachnosquire
At the moment: Avicularia sp peru prurple.
One i probably will never own: Heteroscodra maculata.

jc55

Arachnoknight
If i had to pic one i would have to say Avicularia versicolor.

Jesse607

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
There is no way for me to pick one species. The genus Tliltocatl definitely stands out, so many good qualities (good eaters, decent growth rate, visible, and beautiful species). Then there is P. murinus, N. incei, P. muticus. The best looking in my opinion is B. emilia though.

TGod

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So far my Acanthoscurria geniculata. Its so fun to watch eat, its always on display it grows big and quick and it's beautiful. What's not to love?

Attachments

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
It was my Acanthoscurria geniculata, Baron Von Butterbean. He was so huge and dorky. I adored him and made fan art of him <3
IMG_0192.PNG

Sadly, he matured out and I sent him away for breeding, but I was fortunately sent 5 of his babies. I gave one to a friend, so I still have 4 tiny idiot beans to care for and I love them all.

getemtiger22

Arachnopeon
Brachypelma albiceps for me because of their beautiful coloration and perfect size I think everyone serious in the hobby should own at least one of these in their collection!!

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Favorite species of tarantula will forever be the Poecilotheria ornata because it's a personal one for me. However, my genus of tarantula is the Theraphosa genus because I love them a lot as a genus.

Reezelbeezelbug

Arachnosquire
Cyriocosmus ritae checks most of the boxes for me. Colors, size, very manageable and they seem to web rather than dig too much compared to other Cyriocosmus.

Dorifto

He who moists xD
If I had to choose only one, I'd choose the Acanthoscurria geniculata. Nice colours, size and feeding response.

But my personal one, the sentimental choice it would be the Grammostola pulchra. It's the T that made to change my mind after my trauma 🤣🤣🤣

yetkin

Arachnopeon
From the ones ı had my favourite is Caribana versicolor ım not a fan of nw tarantulas but this guys are so enjoyable, gergous, easy to care and for me their walking style is wery amusing

Yigzatoth

Arachnopeon
C.fimbriatus and H.pulchripes always on display, at the burrow entrance but fully out. Very beautifull spiders.