What's your favorite non tarantula animal?

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
i wanna hear what everyone else likes besides the obvious similarity we already share. My personal favorite animal is the pacific octopus but any octopod is acceptable I can't get over them and the way they go about their lives so meticulously. Anyway let's hear what animals you guys favor?

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Coleoptera ;) Not exactly not so spineless wonders, but you didn't specify.

8Legs8Eyes

Arachnosquire
I really love cuttlefish. They are so cute...and clever! I know that's not a specific species, but I can't really narrow it down past that.

I also really like red-tailed hawks and foxes. :happy:

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I really love cuttlefish. They are so cute...and clever! I know that's not a specific species, but I can't really narrow it down past that.

I also really like red-tailed hawks and foxes. :happy:
Oh cuttlefish. Lol, have you tried cuttlefish? They taste absolutely incredible!:astonished::rofl:

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Oh cuttlefish. Lol, have you tried cuttlefish? They taste absolutely incredible!:astonished::rofl:
I've had octopus and squid prepared in various ways, where are places you can try it? Now I am interested in consuming another creature from the ocean.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I've had octopus and squid prepared in various ways, where are places you can try it? Now I am interested in consuming another creature from the ocean.
We just buy these frozen cuttlefish balls from the Asian market sometimes. Really good.

Dark

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Birds, specifically pigeons & doves. I like them waaaayyyy more than any other animal INCLUDING tarantulas. In fact, it's a mighty big assumption everyone here loves tarantulas, I mean they're cool and all but they're definitely not my favorite invertebrate. I love roaches though, those are my favorite invertebrates.

Eric

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
my Colombian red tail.

These snakes are just soooo curious and handsome. I love my buddy. Just wish I could name him, had him for 4 years and still no name.

I actually don't like cats. They give me Stockholm syndrome. I never wanted a cat. They just chose me and bribed me with purrs and affections and adorable mews and companionship and..... STUPID CATS! I DIDN"T ASK TO HAVE MY HEART MELTED!

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
my Colombian red tail.

These snakes are just soooo curious and handsome. I love my buddy. Just wish I could name him, had him for 4 years and still no name.

I actually don't like cats. They give me Stockholm syndrome. I never wanted a cat. They just chose me and bribed me with purrs and affections and adorable mews and companionship and..... STUPID CATS! I DIDN"T ASK TO HAVE MY HEART MELTED!
I recommend to name him Snakie McSnakieface or Nathan.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My dogs obviously, but if you are talking wild animals than I have to say Siberian tigers are very intriguing to me.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I'm kind of partial to otters - sea otters, river otters, otters of all kinds. If I could be an animal... I would be an otter.
No matter how bad a day you're having - an otter will make you laugh. I really like that.
Domestic animals would be, hands down, fabulous felines.

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
It's hard for me to narrow down one favorite. Other than dogs. I do love opossums. These are two of five that I had a major part I raising. image.jpeg

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
It's hard for me to narrow down one favorite. Other than dogs. I do love opossums. These are two of five that I had a major part I raising.
I love them!! We need more of them in my area - the amount of ticks they eat are amazing! We have a problem with ticks the last couple of years and these guys are such a huge benefit to ecosystems.
I know a couple of people who rehab them. One of the most awesome creatures... ever.