whats the real deal on T blondis hairs?

RoseT

Arachnosquire
I wanna know how intense this is considering I'm in the market for one. Im asking because the tank will be in the room w me and my girlfriend and lil Chihuahua dog. Tank is high out of reach for the dog but My concern would be the severity of the hairs? Ate they really as intense as they make them sound?

Nicole

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Depends on how you react to them. I had to move mine off my desk at work because the hairs floated out onto all of my paperwork and I was itching pretty much nonstop.

presurcukr

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The Brachypelmas are worse for me the T.blondi and L.p's don't bother me that much.My B.smithi's do me in.

losct2381

Arachnosquire
I just want to say they can be really bad. I mean to the point where I get haired alot and some times I ich so bad. I have to use packing tape to remove the hairs. they would also pass onto my wife after hugs. now I take a hot shower as soon as I feel the burn come on and when I say burn it's crazy. It fells like fire on my arm. but my wife says it only Iches for a lil while so u see we all act different. But in the bed room I don't think I could do that. I have a seperat room for my t's. Soon to be lot bigger. I'm moving to a new house we built .and in the plans I made the builders put in a 15 x 15 humidity controlled temp cont room with anti mold paint and floor red lighting all the bells and whistles I'm so happy.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I actually had to just get rid of my MM LP (good for him, since he gets to go have a good time with a lady) because if I so much as LOOKED at him sideways I got itchy and broke out in hives.

Oddly enough, none of my little Brachys bother me. :?

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Yeah I figured...I sometimes feel itchy in my nostrils when i get around my b smithi and g pulchra....Though ive never actually seen them kick any hairs...At least not my G pulchra, but she doesnt have any patches on her. My B smithi does...Its gotta be her...lol Maybe I should wait until I get a seperate room, I dont want my girlfriend or dog to suffer from my T's. Thanks guys.