Whats the most pyscho NW terrestrial?

Willuminati

Arachnosquire
B. Vagans has never failed at being gnarly af in my experience. They eat like BEASTS, and often stand their ground in a defensive posture and throw false strikes before running away or kicking hairs at you

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
G.porteri/rosea can be quite psycho. One day a pet rock, and the next an OBT in a G.rosea form.
Do you mean psycho as in defensive, or in skittish?
If you're looking for defensive, P.cancerides, E.murinus come to mind. Or an A.geniculata, although that species is more food-related agressive, everything that moves is food.

Bugmom

Arachnolord
My most psycho would be my A. geniculata. I can't speak for any other Ts that aren't mine, as I haven't met them yet ;)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
My freaking P. cancerides.

She needs to calm the hell down. She's afraid of absolutely nothing, she'll fight you. She'll fight Tyson. She started eating adult male dubias when she was a mere 2", and that's all I've fed her since.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Generally speaking, probably P. cancerides although mine is just insanely skittish atm.

My B. smithi is evil though, she makes my L. difficilis look mild-mannered.

Charlie69

Arachnosquire
I don't have a P cancerides. My most aggressive spider, is one of my gbb's . She was my first, not afraid of anything. If you want a psycho t, my best bet is, to buy an adult, that already is acting up. Because there is no way of knowing how a sling will turn out.

basin79

ArachnoGod
It's worth mentioning that any T that acts defensive is stressed whilst doing it. It genuinely believes that it needs to fight in order to survive.

I'm certainly not typing that owners of defensive T's are stressing them out on purpose. I'm just stating that they'll be stressed.

RepugnantOoze

Arachnosquire
I am looking for something that will let me know I've screwed up. P. Cancerides sounds great. Thanks for all the great replys cant wait to get some more T's

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I am looking for something that will let me know I've screwed up. P. Cancerides sounds great. Thanks for all the great replys cant wait to get some more T's
Lol, you need a T that is going to bite you to make sure you're doing something wrong? I really hope you'll be able to detect mistakes before that happens ;)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
As mentioned B.vagans, P.cancerides and to a certain extent the Phormictopus genus, certain G.rosea and so on, but in all honesty it's all and always about the single Theraphosidae temperament.

One of my most high strung T's are (both adult females) a G.pulchripes and an old like hell B.albopilosum (this in a room full of African T's, NW intermediate, and two Asian centipedes: mommy in the enclosure, son/daughter in my garden living by him/herself) that always acts like cynic ladies on their period days that loves to squeeze manly parts with sharp heel Jimmy Choo shoes :-s

See that I always depict genus Poecilotheria as 'shy, run & hide' T's, and while this statement isn't however wrong, someone can end with a badass 'Pokie', no matter. So every Theraphosidae can be 'psycho' on that sense, one moment.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What's with all the phormictopus nominations my P cochleasvorax is a real sweetheart.

My Acanthoscurria ferina female on the other hand is a nightmare look

Attachments

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I suspect you are just being funny, but this is truly reverse logic. I suppose once you get enough experience with the very defensive T and stop getting bit, you can then graduate to the docile ones which will require a really really really bad screw up to get bit.

Zenmonkey

Arachnopeon
Tell me quick,
Why the actual ef would you want the situation to reach a point where ur T has to let you know you screwed up? Haha! Ur not raising a velociraptor bud. I suggest maybe a more "forgiving" T if ur interested in one as as pet and if ur REALLY super amped maybe try an ornamental. I hear they quite a show...