whats the difference?

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
so im buting more tarantulas from this dealer who i had problems with before but i put that behide us he has guyana pinktoes what makes them different from pinktoes? they look the same... how could i tell? also how defensive and fast are trina chevrons?

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
so im buting more tarantulas from this dealer who i had problems with before but i put that behide us he has guyana pinktoes what makes them different from pinktoes? they look the same... how could i tell? also how defensive and fast are trina chevrons?
If you already have a A.avicularia, its not worth getting a A.sp guyana. They are simply A.avicularia from French Guyana zone. The only difference is that these are from a specific "blood line" or at least this is what they are trying to accomplish.

People are becoming aware that there is no real A.avicularia in the hobby. This is the hobby's way of correcting this problem and all of the incorrect labeling that has been going on.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
so its just a avic avic? from a different part of the world? ive heard there bigger is this true?