What's the difference between Xenesthis Intermedia and Xenesthis sp. Bright?

Regaylia

Arachnopeon
Other than pricing that is. I keep looking between the two and I'm honestly tempted to get the bright, but I'm not sure because the intermedia also looks very similar... could anyone tell me which one they would choose between and why? And explain the differences between them to me? 😊

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Nobody knows. I mean, someone knows something. But I don't know. That whole genus is in need a major revision.

Regaylia

Arachnopeon
Nobody knows. I mean, someone knows something. But I don't know. That whole genus is in need a major revision.
Well I just meant like.. is there a reason to spend the extra for the bright or would it be better to just get the lower costing intermedia?

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
I would just buy the intermedia…but no one can tell you how to spend your money

coolnweird

Arachnobaron
This is kinda like asking the difference between a smithi and a hamorii! Except this genus is in desperate need of a revision. They could be entirely different species with incompatible reproductive organs and distinct DNA, or they could be color forms of the same species. No one here can say for certain. My advice is to find some videos featuring each species and see if one catches your eye more than the other!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well I just meant like.. is there a reason to spend the extra for the bright or would it be better to just get the lower costing intermedia?
If you’ve never kept them, and don’t have much experience except for slings - get the cheapest