What's on your wish list?

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
I want so many T's it's ridiculous :banghead:

Right now I REALLY want a few P. murinus DCF and a TCF, if I could ever find any

But by next summer I really want to have an M. balfouri, S. calceatum, H. maculata, and H. pulchripes

And if I ever had money to spend, I would get my dream T, Typhochlaena seladonia
If you ever had the money to spend? You know someone selling seladonia's?!

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Also there has never been Davus fasciatus in the hobby all are now Davus pentaloris. Davus fasciatus has black carapace and looks smaller than pentaloris
Check recent paper by Ray Gabriel
Ah, thanks for noticing! It's easy to confuse along with all names, especially similar like fasciatum-fasciatus and the name just writes itself. I stand corrected!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
If you ever had the money to spend? You know someone selling seladonia's?!
Is T. seladonia even available in the hobby? I've never heard of anybody that owns one. They look absolutely wild... some sort of wacky cross between an Avic and an orb weaver or something.

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Is T. seladonia even available in the hobby? I've never heard of anybody that owns one. They look absolutely wild... some sort of wacky cross between an Avic and an orb weaver or something.
I wish. They are from Brazil so there's that

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
I didn't think they were so that's why I was confused by his post.

dopamine

Arachnobaron
G. pulchra is another big one on my list. They're sooo expensive though.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
While i do plan on getting every available species of tarantula at some point, but i think i am going to get more avics and start raising old world terrestrials. That is all i really have on my wish list, because i doubt i will find a G. Grossa or an A. Moderatum any time soon

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's my current interests:

Hysterocrates sp. Cameroon
Avicularia purpurea
More pamphos

Last edited: