What's on your wish list?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
When I was in the hobby before, I had to have any and all critters. I didn't care. I had the time and space that allowed it.

Now days, I don't have the time or space for 100s of critters. I'd like to breed a few just so I can say I did and was successful. But I only want certain critters that catch my attention.

Current collection, only a few I have decided I don't want. And several others that I would like to acquire.

Here is my current collection--

0.0.1 A. diversipes (One that is not catching my attention!)
0.0.3 C. darlingi (One of my all time favorites.)
1.1.0 H. maculata (These have became some of my favorites.)
0.1.0 L. parahybana (I only got this one because it was a steal of a deal! I HATE the itch and I am ready to get rid of this one!)
0.0.1 P. cambridgei
0.0.1 P. irminia
0.0.1 P. pulcher (Psalmopoeus is my number one pick!)
0.0.1 P. murinus (The orange from these is just beautiful to me!)

Now, that is my current collection. Onto my wish list. What I want is a breeding pair of the following.

P. metallica
P. muticus
H. pulchripes
M. balfouri
S. calceatum
GBB (This one is debatable. I don't know if I want the itch. But is it one I want.)

So, what is your want/wish/need/must have list?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
If I get back into the hobby it would be Aphonopelma chalcodes. Seems pretty basic but I've always liked how these look.

N1ghtFire

Arachnoknight
Right now I have 11 tarantulas.

1 Avicularia diversipes
1 Avicularia purpurea
1 Avicularia minatrix
1 Avicularia sp. amazonica
3 Avicularia versicolor
1 Lasiodora parahybana
1 Nhandu chromatus
1 Brachypelma emilia
1 Aphonopelma hentzi

All of them are unsexed slings right now. As of now I only have a few on my wish list.
GBB
Avicularia sp. Peru purple
Avicularia geroldi
Female Aphonopelma hhentzi(I don't want to wait the 5-8 years for my sling to grow up, just to have a chance it's a male. I'm too impatient.)

That is all that is on my wishlist, and unless I find a fabulous deal on them soon I am probably going to wait and get them next spring.
I want to breed my versicolors and my minatrix if it's a female once they grow up. Other than that I don't really care what gender the rest grow up to be, if they are males I'll loan them out and if they are females I'll enjoy them for years until they grow old.

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I only have five right now. It'll stay that way til I can move to a place with a separate room for my Ts, as they're currently in my living room... much to my roommate and his gf's chagrin! :D

Pasted from my profile:
0.1.0 Avicularia metallica (~3")
0.0.1 Grammostola pulchra (~1 1/4")
0.0.1 Hapalopus sp. "Colombia" small (~1 1/4")
0.1.0 Lasiodora difficilis (~6")
1.0.0 Poecilotheria metallica (~2")

Here's my Theraphosid wish list... seems like I'm adding some random sp. to it every other day now:

Avicularia sp. amazonica
Avicularia diversipes
Avicularia huriana
Avicularia juruensis
Avicularia purpurea
Avicularia versicolor
Brachypelma auratum
Chilobrachys sp. electric blue
Chilobrachys fimbriatus
Cyriocosmus leetzi
Ephebopus cyanognathus
Ephebopus murinus
Ephebopus uatuman
Euathlus sp. blue
Euathlus sp. red
Harpactira marksi
Harpactira pulchripes
Heterothele gabonensis
Idiothele mira
Iridopelma sp. Recife
Lasiodora klugi
Liphistius desultor
Liphistius ornatus
Monocentropus balfouri
Pamphobeteus solaris
Pamphobeteus ultramarinus
Phormictopus cancerides
Phormictopus sp. purple
Phormingochilus everetti
Poecilotheria regalis
Poecilotheria rufilata
Poecilotheria smithi
Poecilotheria striata
Poecilotheria subfusca
Poecilotheria vittata
Psalmopoeus irminia
Pterinochilus chordatus
Pterinochilus murinus
Stromatopelma calceatum
Tapinauchenius elenae
Tapinauchenius plumipes
Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus
Thrixopelma ockerti
Xenesthis sp. blue

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
the addiction is real ^^^

my wishlist
0.1 L violaceopes
H pulchripes
Heteropoda lunula and davidbowie
more Scolopendra
A breyeri

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Red knee b Smithi. Lp just bought a medium sized female and some slings. A second stirmi. I would really like to get a captive bred smaller sized one and raise it myself.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Current "own" list:
0.1 P. metallica
0.0.2 A. versacolor
0.0.1 P. subfusca highland sp

Current wish list:
0.1 L. violaceopes
0.1 H. pulchripes (think thats the blue an gold one, i get mixed up)

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Selling off most of my personal collection is on my wishlist. Watering and feeding is a pain in my butt nowadays. :shifty:

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
Uhhh, wishlist... Let's just say i won't be happy until i get a tarantula from every single genera there is. The same goes for scorps too.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
P. metallica
I'd like a large monitor, but permits along with fear of it eating my dog have me stopped there
P. Metallica

P. metallica
I'll probably add others as time goes

Estein

Arachnoknight
I was only at two Ts when my boyfriend finally decided to stop trying to negotiate a tarantula limit. That was a few months ago and I'm now at four--I'm trying to go a little slow and not freak him out too much. I have:

0.1 G. porteri
0.0.1 G. pulchripes
0.0.1 LP
0.1 B. vagans

On my (short) list:
Euathlus sp. red
A. chalcodes (or hentzi--I'm from MO so it would be cool to have something native to my home state)
N. chromatus
GBB
E. parvulus
M. robostrum
B. albopilosum

You can tell I'm into NW terrestrials. ;) On that note, if there are any you think are underrated, I'd love to hear your suggestions! (Thanks @magicmed for the N. chromatus suggestion awhile back!)

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I was only at two Ts when my boyfriend finally decided to stop trying to negotiate a tarantula limit. That was a few months ago and I'm now at four--I'm trying to go a little slow and not freak him out too much. I have:

0.1 G. porteri
0.0.1 G. pulchripes
0.0.1 LP
0.1 B. vagans

On my (short) list:
Euathlus sp. red
A. chalcodes (or hentzi--I'm from MO so it would be cool to have something native to my home state)
N. chromatus
GBB
E. parvulus
M. robostrum
B. albopilosum

You can tell I'm into NW terrestrials. ;) On that note, if there are any you think are underrated, I'd love to hear your suggestions! (Thanks @magicmed for the N. chromatus suggestion awhile back!)
You're missing a few awesome NW terrestrials from your list (imo): Brachypelma auratum and Grammostola pulchra.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I want three females and three males of each of the following tomorrow please.

Thrixopelma cyaneolum
Psalmopoeus emeraldus
Cyclosternum fasciatum
Psalmopoeus victorii
Aphonopelma moorei
Typhochlaena seladonia

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
One alarming thing is i do not see a single Pampho/Xenesthis on your list, those are probably my favourite nw terrestrials

Jeff23

Arachnolord
Selling off most of my personal collection is on my wishlist. Watering and feeding is a pain in my butt nowadays. :shifty:
Sorry to hear you are struggling. I can relate on the time involved. I probably got too many slings myself, but I do know it will get a lot easier once they reach juvenile state. I have got all of my T's set up with deep water dishes now to help me out on watering. But it doesn't fix the problem where some of them use it as a bolus toilet:vomit: or bulldozer landfill.

Hope it gets better for you.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I'm a simple gal.... a B smithi. It's a probable next T purchase for me (no immediate plans). I had a chance to purchase one and went with B emilia instead. No regrets as mine is gorgeous. But at some point, I want a plain simple classic old B smithi. It just seems like every collection needs a B smithi and a G rosea (and arguably, these days, an LP).
After that, my original dream T: blue singapore.
But gotta get the classics covered first....

Marijan2

Arachnobaron
I want three females and three males of each of the following tomorrow please.

Thrixopelma cyaneolum
Psalmopoeus emeraldus
Psalmopoeus victorii
Aphonopelma moorei
Typhochlaena seladonia
Cyclosternum fasciatum now Davus fasciatus pentalores

Last edited:

Estein

Arachnoknight
You're missing a few awesome NW terrestrials from your list (imo): Brachypelma auratum and Grammostola pulchra.
Hey thanks! I've definitely considered G. pulchra, but it's kind of a back-burner T since I already have two of that genus. It's such a looker though. But WHOA that auratum is like a classed-up version of the smithi, which already looks great. Pardon me as I add it to the list...

magicmed

Arachnobaron

0.1 G. porteri
0.0.1 G. pulchripes
0.0.1 LP
0.1 B. vagans

On my (short) list:
Euathlus sp. red
N. chromatus
GBB
E. parvulus
M. robostrum
B. albopilosum

Check out Thrixopelma genus :) ockerti and cyaneolum come to mind as pretty T's from that genus

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Hmm wish list. Let's see...off the top of my head:

L. violaceopes
A. metallica
X. immanis
T. gigas
P. subfusca (highland)
H. maculata
G. pulchra
M. balfouri
P. murinus