Whats going on?

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i orderd a Salmon Pink Birdeater on Saturday and i havent even gotten a response via e-mail. ill give u the site name.

i know i shouldnt expect to get the T until Tuesday, but im kinda worried that i cant get ahold of them by e-mail.

Thanx for any help

site name........... victoriabuchmeier.tripod.com/tarantulasandbettas/id5.html

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

All animals should be shipped with NEXT DAY ARRIVAL, or your needlessly endangering the life of the animal. If you used a credit card, youll have proof of the order on your banking statement and can pursue legal matters. If you send money, then its a lost cause. Before sending money to someone with a tripod site, browse through the reviews of verified dealers here.

-V

ACoopBB24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Card

we paid through credit card via PayPal...so...they have to send it to me right?....the only thing is that i havent heard if they even have confirmed my order:confused:

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Can't get to that site.

Hi.

I tried to get to that site and it didn't work.:confused:

Yes,,when it comes to shipping it's allways next day arrival that should be the rule.

I have got all of my T's like this without any problems, and most dealers do gaurantee live on delivery with this since ( accident do happen though ,but) it's hard for them to do that with any other form of shipping.

Kenny