Whats everyone feed their scorps on a reg. basis?

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So whats everyone feeding their scorps on a daily basis? Im a classic cricket guy myself but i like to feed grasshoppers and meal worms from time to time.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i feed crickets most of the time, but now that my roach colony is up and going i'm switching over to the B dubai.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
crickets

I go with crickets.. but once in a while I throw in stuff I find like moths (mine LOVE moths:drool: ), bettles, and other insects... but on a reg basis crickets, just because there easy :p

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm use mostly crickets. Because... My roaches all died out (I'm a bad breeder :8o ) my meal worms all died out (I'm a bad breeder :8o ) my cricket colony was over run by my cats... (I came home one night the cat fell through the screen top, hundreds of crix all over and and my cats pouncing them and eating them)

So I just go to Petsmart and buy 60 or so every two weeks now.

Michael

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Usually I feed lobster roaches, but occasionally I'll throw in little wolf spiders or jumpers when I find them.

Cheers.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i fed a centipede to a scorp once and wound up with a pet centipede instead of scorp

lostriverdoc

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Been feeding crickets. Now have 21 scorps and 4 T's so I just ordered 100 b. dubia and 5 adult pairs to give the new colony a jump start. Figured this would be the better way to go since I'm planning on more scorps and T's and I'll make less trips to the pet store.

davidbarber1

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I use crickets. Just make sure you gutload them before feeding your scorp for maximum nutrients.

ScorpDude

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm a cricket guy myself, crickets are really cheap in the UK (not sure what they're like in the US) so each scorpion costs me next to nothing to keep.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'm a cricket guy myself, crickets are really cheap in the UK (not sure what they're like in the US) so each scorpion costs me next to nothing to keep.
crix are cheap here too, can mail order them for somethign like $0.03 each or less... about 0.10 at the pet store