whats a good name

Lolita

Arachnoknight
so i have a chaco golden knee sling that instead of stressing out about personal issues right now i'm trying to name any ideas?

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, since it's a sling and sex not known at this time what about "Honey". That would work for either M or F. That depicts the color (soon to come)...lol. It's nothing fancy, but I think it works. I have a 4" F named "Chiquita". Usually naming them is the hardest part, but I had that name picked for a F before I got her.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
lol yeah naming is the hardest most of mine have female names regardless but thats just me mentally willing them to be female i actually decided to go with Illithia mostly because i've been watching too much spartucas and have now named 4 T's after charries from the show and 1 snake

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In the words of Homer Simpson, "I call the big one 'Bitey'."

sja69

Arachnopeon
I have a Chaco sling and will name it 'Angel' if it turns out to be a girl. If it's male, I'm not yet sure.
I have 4 others: Curly Hair, GBB, B. Verdezi, and G. Pulchra. My first, the G. Pulchra, I named
'Sabbath' as it's a unisex name - though now as a juvenile I believe it to be male. The other 3, still
slings, I'm not yet sure, though names I have come up with are: Pebbles, Urchin, Fraggle, Pablo, Skit
among others.

Maybe think of some of your favourite films, books, computer games etc and the characters within.
For example, a Star Wars fan might come up with Yoda, Dooku, Eewok, Chewie etc. Or
actors/singers: Megan, Clooney, Elvis or God forbid, Bieber.

Good luck.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
I have a Chaco sling and will name it 'Angel' if it turns out to be a girl. If it's male, I'm not yet sure.
I have 4 others: Curly Hair, GBB, B. Verdezi, and G. Pulchra. My first, the G. Pulchra, I named
'Sabbath' as it's a unisex name - though now as a juvenile I believe it to be male. The other 3, still
slings, I'm not yet sure, though names I have come up with are: Pebbles, Urchin, Fraggle, Pablo, Skit
among others.

Maybe think of some of your favourite films, books, computer games etc and the characters within.
For example, a Star Wars fan might come up with Yoda, Dooku, Eewok, Chewie etc. Or
actors/singers: Megan, Clooney, Elvis or God forbid, Bieber.

Good luck.
lol i already have betty page and marilyn monroe for my 2 female adult rosies so that does seem to ring true