what would you do....

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey, i haven't seen my curly sling in a little over a week, about 10 days... it's been in its burrow the whole time, and i can't see it because the burrow doesn't go against a wall... and it's food is not being eaten i'm not sure if it's even alive, i'm kind of worried, and don't know what to do... what would you do if it was your T?:confused:

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's about.. 3/4's of an inch... it's last molt was Feb. 25th... wouldn't it be kind of soon for another molt?

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Maybe a little, But my Curly molted every 28 to 31 days for the first 3 or 4 months.

If I were you, I'd just leave it alone for a few more days.
When you do dig it up, be careful. Then make a pre- burrow down the side of its tank with a 1/4" stick. It will give you somewhat of a view, thereafter.

Ernie

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
mine does that..

mine stays burrowed. In fact, it molted and I still havent seen it. I was tempted to dig it out to see just what it looks like...it has been a long time since I saw it..but I figured it would come out eventually.
Same goes for my little tinytinytiny chaco goldenknee...I havent seen it in a couple weeks. I figure though, that they know what they are doin...and I just keep taking care of 'dirt'.