What would you do?

rippstop

Arachnopeon
Next week the power company has a scheduled power outage from midnight until 10am the following day. the low temp on is supposed to in the mid 30's that night. I'm guessing that inside my house may get as cold as the low 60's to upper 50's. I have 13 T's, 3 scorpions, a snake, bearded dragon, and 2 roach colonies spread out between several rooms. Do you think they will all be fine for the night or I need to do something?

pok2010

Arachnopeon
personally to be on the safe side, is it possible to pre heat you're room ?? and keep the door closed and windows shut ... it may keep the warmth up abit until the electric comes back on... or you could send a letter to them saying

"You switch it of, and my animals get stressed... just remember 1 thing

I NO WERE YOU LIVE" ;P

but seriously, thats what id do (the first thing lol)

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If you're concerned about it order some heat packs used for shipping just to put your mind at ease.

rippstop

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the advice all. I think I'll look into getting a portable (non-electric) heater. On a side note while I was refilling the water dishes my 1 1/2" A. geniculata tried to attack all the water droplets before they reached his little bowl. Its funny to see that little guy act like a total bad @$$.