What would be suitable for this terrarium?

Godot

Arachnopeon
Hi, i have a terrarium 20x20x40, It was built for Polyrhachis dives, then it was used for roaches.... Now i would want something that is not an insect. Now, what would be good for it? I thought about Peucetia lucasi, but still i seem to not be sure what to pick.
received_676361869858954.jpeg

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
An arboreal tarantula would do very well in this, like a Psalmopoeus:

where all is the ventilation, is there only that one round side vent? Other tarantulas like Aviculariinae need more ventilation

Also a Phidippus spp may do well In here

Godot

Arachnopeon
An arboreal tarantula would do very well in this, like a Psalmopoeus:

where all is the ventilation, is there only that one round side vent? Other tarantulas like Aviculariinae need more ventilation
Im not very fond of tarantulas...

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
Might work for an orb weaver too.
Heteropoda sp.
Cupiennius sp. salei is a good one
I feel like this would be cool for a sphodros if you put a big piece of vertical bark to mimic a tree.
Larger Salticidae
A lot of other arboreal araneomorphs I missed

TheBigEmail

Arachnopeon
I second Deinopis and now is going to be a great the time to get them if you’re in the U.S

ForTW

Arachnobaron
I'd go with heteropoda or salticidae. The smaller hetero do fine in those.
Cupiennius is almost to big and i'd give her more Space to observe the hunting.

Buggylookslikeyou

Arachnosquire
Hyllus diardi (a jumping spider) would be cool!
Yea it would be you’re an arachnolord now holy shiz I missed a year on here how goes it Nicole how’s you ur spoods? My little spood tang clan grew emerald slings and p audax slings thrived couldn’t take care of all 100 combined slings so I raised em for a couple instars And release them into the wild over here since they were both native to my area now a lot of the babies are grown up the emeralds just they were less bored of them and a bunch passed away of natural causes and they haven’t been melting that quickly so they still in deli cups call the senior guy yesterday just made him an enclosure I’ll attach all the pictures of my spood tang clan living in there spoodominiums in spoodtopia !

Attachments