What Would Be a Good Pet to Get?

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I usually research a bunch about pets I'm interested. I was able to get my brother, a complete arachnophobe, to love Ts. Now, we want a new pet. Preferably one that's not too big, can be bought and sold in the US, and eats crickets or mice. Snakes aren't such a good idea, though. We had one once...nobody liked it.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I usually research a bunch about pets I'm interested. I was able to get my brother, a complete arachnophobe, to love Ts. Now, we want a new pet. Preferably one that's not too big, can be bought and sold in the US, and eats crickets or mice. Snakes aren't such a good idea, though. We had one once...nobody liked it.
I just got myself a Mack Het Blizzard Gecko... and I LOVE him.

Pic!

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hm..

Sounds alot like you would be in the market for a lizard.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Kori, OMG SO CUTE! But we already got a gecko in the past and it seems like the whole family has lost interest in them.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How about a bearded dragon or a blue tongue skink? They have decent sized tank requirements, but their care doesn't seem to difficult.

Also, mudskippers are very cool, they are like a cross between a fish & a frog. Easy to care for & unique.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
How about a bearded dragon or a blue tongue skink? They have decent sized tank requirements, but their care doesn't seem to difficult.

Also, mudskippers are very cool, they are like a cross between a fish & a frog. Easy to care for & unique.
They all kind of fall under the lizard category- 'xcept for the mudskipper. I want something cool and unique, but a bit more handleable too.

P.S. My parents don't allow scorpions.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They all kind of fall under the lizard category- 'xcept for the mudskipper. I want something cool and unique, but a bit more handleable too.

P.S. My parents don't allow scorpions.
And? You didn't say you didn't want a lizard. Dyn suggested a lizard, I suggested specific ones.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
And? You didn't say you didn't want a lizard. Dyn suggested a lizard, I suggested specific ones.
Well then I'm saying it now- I don't want a lizard. We've had things like lizards before. And once again, "I want something cool and unique, but a bit more handleable too."

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Burntsnow, Sarcophilus harrisii would be a good choice. ;)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How about...

Nevermind.. The link messed up...

*Edit* Try again... How about one of these?

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe a hedgehog or ferret. If you can stand the smell lol. Salamders and newts are always fun as well.

Matt

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
To be honest maybe you should just not get anything. I wouldn't recommend anything not already mentioned to a kid who lives with his parents. Wait till you grow up and out on your own.