What would be a fair price for this G pulchra

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just wondering what everyone think would be a fair price for the T. I bought it this pass winter as a sling for $60.

Thanks in advance.

I'll probably regret selling my T collection but as of now I'm dedicating my time to something else.

MasamuneX7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'd say you got ripped off for the sling. They go for around $30-$40.

As for this one, I'd estimate about $80-$90. For $150-$200 we're talking mature 5"+ females.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
how big was it when you got it???? usually unsexed ones go for around 70-100 @ 3" or above

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sling to that big in less then a year........ am I the only one thinking male?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd say between $80-100.

What size was it when you bought it?? You say you bought it as a sling(which in my head is 1" or smaller) this past winer and it's already grown that big? :eek: I don't believe it...:wall:

Nope Ryan, I'm definately thinking male and steroids..

MasamuneX7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Are you sure it was a sling when you got it? It hasn't even been a year yet and it's grown this big. Got a picture of its underside? That's damn fast even for a male.

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes it was around 1" give or take. When I bought it and during that time no one else was selling any young specimens besides close to mature or mature specimens which was way way to much for someone like me that just got into hobby so I believe $60 was a fair price. Were anyone of you trying to obtain any of these last year? Maybe the prices has changed a little since I have started seeing more people selling them this year.

I'll try my best at getting a underside shot. How should I go about holding it for that type of shot? I only had it crawl onto my hand before, never grabbed a T before.

Dug up a few old pics.

Here's a pic from 3-26-07

these two are from 2-20-07

Last edited:

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd say you got ripped off for the sling. They go for around $30-$40.

As for this one, I'd estimate about $80-$90. For $150-$200 we're talking mature 5"+ females.

Mature females have actually been going for between $200-250.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just coax it onto the side of the glass and take a picture of the underside that way. That might be easier then grabbing it and trying to take a picture at the same time because that can get tricky. Or put it in a clear container and take a picture from below.

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not sure what part of the underside to focus on but hope this pic helps, it's the best I can do for now:(

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You need to have this area in focus. There seem to be a blur or something maybe the flash blocking the area we need to see. Now that I look at it more....... is that a scar? When you re take the picture try to make it so the T is up and down, abodmen at the bottom. That helps too.

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks....working on the new pics, now I know which part to focus on....it's hard not getting flash glare though{D

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
When i was new to this thang i didn't realize how small a 1" sling really was. I'm guessing this one was more like 2" but w/ a 1" body when the Eelnoob acquired it. Either way, it's a sweet looking bug now. Looks like some powerfeeding's been happenin too. If he/she/it was mine i'd throw on the brakes a bit and let it slim and shapen.

Good luck finding a buyer. If it's female she should get you a nice lil pocketfull of walkin' around money! Too bad i just spent $200 at MARS just 2 weeks ago. That was my quarterly allowance for inverts.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks....working on the new pics, now I know which part to focus on....it's hard not getting flash glare though{D
Try to take your pics at an angle to the glass/plastic. The flash glare is going to be the worst when taking the pic head on.

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's a few I just took

Don't mind the piece of tissue paper in there, I had to wipe the enclosure down.:eek:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Amazingly enough none of those pictures screams male to me except for the last picture and the first three pics almost look female, but I still think you might still have a small juvie male. With this one I think you are going to have to wait another molt or just trade or sell as unsexed.

eelnoob

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks

Just curious what are we looking for anyways?

Currently have it listed as unsex. Just asking on here cause don't really want to over charge for it.