What worms for GBB sling 1-2cm?

DeathMarch6

Arachnopeon
Hi I was wondering which worms would be best for my GBB sling if it's gone off crickets? thanks

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I use small Calci worms for my smaller slings. There are usually ones the right size to live feed my smallest slings.

Here is a photo of my 0.7cm Ami sp panama with a Calci worm

image.jpeg

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I have a sneaky suspicion could be pre molt

GBB's are aggressive eaters. If it's not taking crickets, it's not hungry, and not going to eat anything else. You can raise any tarantula from sling thru adult on crickets alone.

louise f

Arachnoangel
A GBB not taking foods, sounds pretty much pre-molt to me. They are one of the most agressive eaters out there.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Who, the salamander??
I try to make my Ts microclimates as their climate would be in the wild. October is the wettest month in Panama as it is the peak of the rainy season.

And the picture makes it seem a bit wetter than it looks by eye. The sub has ground vermiculite mixed with dirt. Has loads of little white specs.

cold blood

Staff member
I try to make my Ts microclimates as their climate would be in the wild. October is the wettest month in Panama as it is the peak of the rainy season.

And the picture makes it seem a bit wetter than it looks by eye. The sub has ground vermiculite mixed with dirt. Has loads of little white specs.
According to your profile, you're far from Panama, you have control over the rainy season, there's no reason to mimic anything but a mild season.......if you really want to mimic the wet season, don't forget the high winds and unststable ground conditions.