What will you do when you grow old?

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Will you still keep T's? Will you still keep fast and defensive species?

What if your reumatism prevents you to close the lid on your OBT tank before it slips out? What if you're so unstable on your feet that you can't pull up a chair, stand on it and pick it off the ceiling? What if you can't chase it because of your wheelchair? :D

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

What if your reumatism prevents you to close the lid on your OBT tank before it slips out? What if you're so unstable on your feet that you can't pull up a chair, stand on it and pick it off the ceiling? What if you can't chase it because of your wheelchair? :D
I'm gonna give the same answer I give when people ask what I'll think of my tattoos when I get old..

I'll worry about that IF I actually grow old :D.

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
I just realized something: I'm not saying that poeple in wheelchairs shouldn't have T's...

Annie3Ponies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes, but I have wondered, how to make arrangements for the T's welfare if they outlive me (and they probably will).

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yes, but I have wondered, how to make arrangements for the T's welfare if they outlive me (and they probably will).
My friends father actually left his Ts to his son in his will, plus he left each of his Ts about $1000

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

LOL i am going that way now :eek: :eek: :eek: ^^^^ phil

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm not really planning on getting another T, but I figure Tonka and I will sit on the porch watching the sunset together and run kids off of our lawn.

Masurai

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm not really planning on getting another T, but I figure Tonka and I will sit on the porch watching the sunset together and run kids off of our lawn.
now that sounds like a great time lol

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
When I get kids, I hope to have a son, that will love Ts just as I do. He can carry on my collection and own Ts I have never dreamed of owning.

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You just gotta pawn em off on your kids/grandkids, who hopefully developed your fascination with "weird" exotic pets.

That, or sell them off.....however crappy that may be.

Cirith Ungol

Old Timer
I don't think that an age related inability to keep T's would stop me from keeping other inverts, like millipedes or emperors. I think the roaches will come on their own. :D

MindUtopia

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm just hoping I either make enough someday or marry rich so that I can afford a three bedroom manhattan apartment (like a good $2 million). One bedroom for me and the hubby, one for the kid(s), and one for the critters. If I can only afford a two or one bedroom, I seriously might just have to never have kids. The critters stay either way! :D