What T's do you think have the most beautiful coloration?

SysAdmin

Arachnopeon
Personally, Avicularia Versicolor is my favorite along with Psalmopoeus Pulcher and Xenesthis Immanis

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I like extremely colorful Ts like A. diversipes and E. cyanognathus, but I find the most beauty in some of the more subtly colored Ts that exhibit more striking patterns. My favorite has to be P. chordatus. The instant I find a female for sale, I'm snatching her up! Gotta give an honorable mention to P. regalis too, as I adore their black and white coloring paired with those lemon yellow warning stripes.

N1ghtFire

Arachnoknight
Avics are my favorite, for their color and how docile they are. Avic versicolor and minatrix have my favorite colorations. A. Diversipes isnt far behind. :p

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Green bottle blue tarantulas are super cool looking. Red knees look great as well.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
This one.
20141115_164252.jpg
Wait, no, this one.
IMG_0306.JPG
Okay, this one just looks cool.
IMG_0445.JPG
It's highlighter yellow! This one, for sure.
IMG_0283.JPG
I do love gold... okay, final answer, this one.
IMG_1075.JPG
Purple! I'm changing my answer, this one.
IMG_0869.JPG
The reds! Red always wins, okay, this one.
IMG_1071.JPG

I may have a problem :confused:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You want colors? Nothing beats this in terms of NW:

"Gemma", E. sp. "blue femur", 4.5" female

Well, and naturally: P. irminia! "The Nike(TM) Spider is a very shy, sensitive lady that doesn't like unwanted attention and stay away from social networks like facebook and the rest to avoid slander of her uniqueness."

"Phaedra", P. irminia, ~5.25" female

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
The Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus of course. Rusty & Stronk like the red earth of Africa u_u

Em the bug

Arachnopeon
Poecilotheria Metallica is stunning. One of the first tarantulas that took my breath away when I started researching them. I also love the look of G. Pulchra, that jet black is gorgeous.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I am a sucker for the intense metallic colouring and starburst carapaces of almost all baboon spiders :)

Most like H. pulchripes, I. mira, P. murinus, H. maculata, H. namaquensis

Last edited:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
P metallica, L violaceopes, Phormingochilus sp., H mac are some of my favorites.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
P metallica, but really any Pokie, their colors and striking patterns are so unique. The P irminias and the Avics with similar bright abdomens are nice. I also have to give a nod to the P muticus. The color is pretty cool, but her thick legs and shape make her beautiful.
I could go on and on, a lot of the burrowers look great hiding their colors deep underground too. So many great choices. I'll take them all, I would, but I'd have to hire someone to help me take care of them

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I stared at my E. olivecea for a solid three minutes when I rehoused her today, just amazed by how gorgeous she is.

I love all the earthy toned baboons more than the blues and purples and whatnots.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
A few off the top of my head..... P. sazimai, C. cyaneopubescens, P. irminia, pretty much any Pokie, L. (O) violaceopes, X. immanis, A. versicolor, H. pulchripes

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You, whenever these threads come up, I'm personally wondering that no one ever mentions P. ultramarinus...they're so gorgeous.