What to put in tank?

Wiskin

Arachnopeon
Good morning. I have this acrylic tank, 22cm deep, 30 tall and 50 wide. Lockable lid. What would go well in here? I was thinking maybe a centipede again but wanted to see if anything else that took my fancy.

Cheers

Attachments

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Avoid terrestrial Tarantulas with the height of that thing. If you plan on keeping the inside the same as the pic, I'd avoid T's all together for one reason or another.

If you're keeping it exactly as is, you could try sub-tropical scorpions, perhaps a colony.

The cage is nice, I think with some work it could be a really awesome setup. Could house almost anything if you're willing to work on it.

Wiskin

Arachnopeon
Avoid terrestrial Tarantulas with the height of that thing. If you plan on keeping the inside the same as the pic, I'd avoid T's all together for one reason or another.

If you're keeping it exactly as is, you could try sub-tropical scorpions, perhaps a colony.

The cage is nice, I think with some work it could be a really awesome setup. Could house almost anything if you're willing to work on it.
Oh yes, I was going to empty this tank and start fresh and work on it. Thought maybe about a frog/ toad as well

scorps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think that cage would be awesome as a whip scorpion cage. Put some rocky cliffy sides in it and plants. That's what i would do.