what to get with $225 chucks?!?

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok guys, i see a lot of T's out there right now, but having a hard time deciding who to get from and what i should get??? so how about some suggestings from you guys?

Much appreciated in advance,
Justin

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What do you already have? What are you interested in? Arboreal, terrestrial, docile, defensive, OW, NW?
We need some help from you!!!!! :D

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i have 2 mesamales,
1 G. Pulchra
2 A. Brockelhursti
1 B boheimi
1 curly hair
1 M. robustum
1 B. Emilia
1 versicolor
1 nhandu chromatus

I guess i like more NW stuff,not really into the web layers. I like the harder to find stuff, but i'd like to get at least 6 t's with this much money, and i guess if i spend it all at one place, hopefully I'd get a nice stash of freebies...

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got some smithi lol. Tons and tons of smithi....... cheap numerous smithi. {D

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
also i'd like some color, perhaps some more brachys, i've considered an X. intermedia or immanis (sp). I'd also thought about theraphosa... but there kinda expensive too... also sizes.. i'd like to find stuff around 2-3 in.... but who knows...

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow leave it to ryan lol....why not get a blondi or pampho's of some sort...or since it looks like you have some experience with higher humidity t's why not an Xenesthis sp'...
wayne

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
also i'd like some color, perhaps some more brachys, i've considered an X. intermedia or immanis (sp). I'd also thought about theraphosa... but there kinda expensive too... also sizes.. i'd like to find stuff around 2-3 in.... but who knows...
you can usually get blondi's sexed for under 100.00 at 3"s....
wayne

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i know ryan has a crap load... i wish i had more like 400 for Ts but i dont, I want both yhe blondi, and the X. but i know that will definately kick my 225 out of my pockets.

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i took a gamble on getting a couple of these... hopefully they will be here this week. if not i'm only out 82 bucks... but these are definately on my list.

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i'm still trying to decide. one big thing is the shipping.. i see a few Ts i'd like to get right now, but to pay the shipping cost to each person is almost $75. total. oh well, ill just keep looking....

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'm having a tough time getting to that site.. let me try a few other ways... i'm pretty sure i tryed going there yesterday with no luck