What to do after she drops a sac

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Hey guys I'm new to breeding.I am just wondering I am expecting my Rosie to drop a sac soon she's already webbing an area out what do ido after she does

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
keep your pants on ;)
just let her handle it, err, take care of it
and dont bother her much she knows what she is doing :eek:

losct2381

Arachnosquire
How Long after should I see something happen. Us their a time when I need to remove them or her before she turns then into lunch

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How Long after should I see something happen. Us their a time when I need to remove them or her before she turns then into lunch
Carlos,
it will be lunch if she get bothered and stressed, also if its invalid/infertile or if will have problems like mold or mites get in or dry out
those are the hazards of all eggsacs
but some of it you cannot prevent, all you can do is take a deep breath relax and research and read All about Grammostola rosea and their habitat
it will be long time before anything gona hatch out

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Thankbu so much u always seem to save me. U watchin my posts huh.im almost ready to move so we can get to buissnes. Lots I want to buy and I haven't forgotten about the orderbi want to place just real busy at work but I can let this week go by I need that order thank u so much

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Always happy to help if I can, especially folks who adopted my kids ;)

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Carlos,
Just like to say, moving her with eggsac would not be a good idea
even worse if moving her in the tank out of the house to a different house

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Funny was talking to my wife today about u. I was lucky to find u. Were excited we just bought our first house and one if the must haves was a t room now were going to have all the room we need. And we got u to supply lol we both are happy to have found u when we did no more bad purchases

losct2381

Arachnosquire
I was thinking that I think I'm going to have to finish my mechanical mom fast and use that to finish what she started