What the hell is that ball in my emp's stomach?

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Not sure if you can make it out. It's by the last hind leg, and it's only on one side.

I just got it and didn't see that.:?

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm at work right now so this computer can't make ou the picture. But it might be Mycosis if it looks like a stain. If it looked like it's swollen up you might wnt to clean out the anus because it might not be poopin. BTW i'll get your package ready soon.

marcelo_987

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well... it could be that waste is being blocked by something or it could be a parasitic worm or something of that nature.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'm at work right now so this computer can't make ou the picture. But it might be Mycosis if it looks like a stain. If it looked like it's swollen up you might wnt to clean out the anus because it might not be poopin. BTW i'll get your package ready soon.
exactaly how would you do that ? exlax?

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's not mycosis, tropicals are not prone to mycosis. It looks impacted, some sort of damage to that segment of the body, likely blocking it's digestive track (<edit> as stated above by a quicker poster). If you just got it I would take it back, I passed up a huge male at a pet store where I live for the 'same look'.

Last edited: