What the fork

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
So... 4 scorpions and a beetle showed up at my door today.. addressed to someone else? I havent ordered anything.... All in temporary set ups.
IMG_20191120_183217.jpg IMG_20191120_185329.jpg 3 of these Heterometerus looking sp
IMG_20191120_184201.jpg I think this guys Prionotheca coronata?
IMG_20191120_184434.jpg and my friend guessed this guy might be opistophthalmus sp.

Theres no return address or anything, my address but different name on the box. Nothing is labelled, they showed up nearly frozen to death, all the tubs loose or open, and one of the heterometerus loose in the box

....help?
My poor neighbour got to it first and almost died of a heart attack.

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Well that’s a new one. Maybe you could contact the postal service? If there’s a label to scan they might be able to give you more information on where on earth they came from.

Abu Bakr

Arachnopeon
Could be a gift. Someone is in love with you, it seems.

Why doesn't something like this happen to me? :(

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
So... 4 scorpions and a beetle showed up at my door today.. addressed to someone else? I havent ordered anything.... All in temporary set ups.
View attachment 326135 View attachment 326138 3 of these Heterometerus looking sp
View attachment 326136 I think this guys Prionotheca coronata?
View attachment 326137 and my friend guessed this guy might be opistophthalmus sp.

Theres no return address or anything, my address but different name on the box. Nothing is labelled, they showed up nearly frozen to death, all the tubs loose or open, and one of the heterometerus loose in the box

....help?
My poor neighbour got to it first and almost died of a heart attack.
That never happens to me. :(

Sounds like it might have been a private sale with the wrong address.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Sounds like it might have been a private sale with the wrong address.
Yeah, no pro I've bought from would ever send improperly secured animals. Not if they wanted people to continue buying from them. In fact the only time I ever received loose animals was a private seller, guy sent me some true spider slings in a deli cup with one air hole that was too large. he sent 14 - after searching the box and newspaper that was inside I found 8. Good thing they were a harmless species.

Last edited: