What tarantula do you next want to get

Phototoxin

Arachnopeon
Have my setups ready for 3x 3cm unsexed g.pulchripes , unfortunately they are siblings so I will need to find a separate specimen if I want to breed in future

SquidStina

Arachnopeon
I'm waiting a while until a few of my current ones get bigger, but when the time comes:
T. violaceus, another Psalmopoeus species, A. purpurea, C. fimbriatus, and not a T but I really want a huntsman spider again, they're adorable.
Aannd also a P. antinous for my husband, or another T native to Bolivia.
I suspect when I start buying again it's actually going to be at least a dozen new Ts. :clown:

Jzornes29

Arachnopeon
I have been searching for Pterinochilus Chordatus slings, but I haven't been able to find any. Our local guy has no connections that have had any of these species and internet search results only turn up out of stock notices.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Current wants.... Ephebopus murinus and Harpactira pulchripes. Pandinus imperator scorp at some point as well.

Tortuga

Arachnoknight
Poecilothera vittata, after much research and debate, will be my first Poeci. After I raise my P irminia and get some more experience under my belt that is. This is also depending if I can find one when I feel I'm ready.

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
I'm starting to feel like I'm ready for an OW. I'm assuming I won't be able to find an E. pachypus so.....
H. pulchripes, H. namaquensis, or an OBT.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
None, I'm happy with the T's I have and won't get any more as I've moved onto the much more unique non-tarantula mygalomorphs 😎

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
None, I'm happy with the T's I have and won't get any more as I've moved onto the much more unique non-tarantula mygalomorphs 😎
I'm incredibly jealous, and you know this :mad:

Like King Richard III said: "A Selenotypus champagne robustus! A Selenotypus champagne robustus! My Kingdom for a Selenotypus champagne robustus!" :pompous:

Lyndon

Arachnopeon
I've been waiting for my C. versicolor since Sept 2020 but due to import restrictions, it is still on my wishlist. I also want to get some A. moderatum and A. mooreae

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
Y
I'm incredibly jealous, and you know this :mad:

Like King Richard III said: "A Selenotypus champagne robustus! A Selenotypus champagne robustus! My Kingdom for a Selenotypus champagne robustus!" :pompous:
You mean Flinger?? She came outside today just to say hello
IMG_20210318_151636.jpg IMG_20210318_151440.jpg IMG_20210318_151343.jpg

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
having just rehoused 3 Large terrestrials into their forever homes and knowing I have to move 2 into their 'teen' set ups, I'm good. I am at my limit. I have enough juveniles to know when they are full grown I will be swamped

Metallattorney

Arachnopeon
I have several species I am waiting on that I have placed orders for, all somewhat hard-to-find baboons. I will list them in the new additions when I get them. The next one that I want that I have not ordered yet is ceratogyrus sanderi. Hoping to convince my wife to get me one for my birthday in May.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I don’t know why but I only want a gbb. I kinda want an az blonde but gbb is just better for some reason