What tarantula do you next want to get

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Me: I bought ten more spiders last weekend and finally cracked 100. No more spiders for me.
Also me: *looking at vendors' species lists*

If I see anything on my unicorn list, I'm going to have a hard time not picking it up.

Timc

Arachnosquire
A. Geniculata is the last tarantula on my “must have” list and I refuse to get another spider without that feather in my cap. Since I’m in no rush whatsoever, I’m also doing the first bits of research into other inverts, scorpions, vinegaroons, assassin bugs. Trying to diversify some before adding new tarantulas.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
A. Geniculata is the last tarantula on my “must have” list and I refuse to get another spider without that feather in my cap. Since I’m in no rush whatsoever, I’m also doing the first bits of research into other inverts, scorpions, vinegaroons, assassin bugs. Trying to diversify some before adding new tarantulas.
So you’re getting a feather leg baboon for your cap before your last stand with the A. Geniculata? Just kidding. 😁

Timc

Arachnosquire
So you’re getting a feather leg baboon for your cap before your last stand with the A. Geniculata? Just kidding. 😁
If you don’t use African arboreals as matching accessories for your hats, you’re not an experienced keeper.:troll:

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
The dealer I work with had both slings and subadults. PLus assassin bugs (Horrid, Red Spot and White Spot), Scorps, Vinegaroons and Whips. @Craig73 if you have any general Qs I can help.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
If you don’t use African arboreals as matching accessories for your hats, you’re not an experienced keeper.:troll:
I gotta get with the 2021 fashion trends. Give me until after Labor Day to get it together. 🤣

TheHound

Arachnoknight
Getting my third T, a C versicolor sling, this week. Equipment I need is probably arriving Thursday, so will probably order the spider the same day to make sure I have time to set up the enclosure before it arrives (supposedly within 24 hours).

I already have a 5cm sabulosus and and 7cm pentaloris. I had been thinking to go with something that had grown more than my current two rather than less, but those little versi slings are so cute and I get to enjoy both the challenge of looking after it and the enjoyment of seeing it grow and gradually change colours. Excited to pull the trigger.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I am going on 6-7months without any new purchases, unless some specific dwarfs come up, im going for the full year of just being happy with what I own. Its been a really great time, just enjoying what I have instead of just looking for more and more, there will always be more you dont have......LOL

emartinm28

Arachnoknight
Doing my absolute best to refrain from any new purchases (at least until I move :rofl: ) with only two exceptions: Homeomma chilensis and Aphonopelma johnnycashi. If I see either for sale it’s instant purchase

KenNet

Arachnosquire
It's full in my collection, but if I come across Theraphosinae sp. Panama or Ischnocolus jickelii, Im sure I can find some space.

Cemykay

Arachnosquire
I am getting a harpactira cafreriana female soon.
After that i will look for species from the Euathlus genus but they are hard to find in germany