What tarantula do you next want to get

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I just ordered a few- the ones I wanted most that I ordered were Omothymus sp Hati Hati and B auratum. I want another m robustum since mine dies for unknown reasons- and I want a pachistopelma rufonigrum and eucratoscelus pachypus
The pachistopelma and E. pachypus are ones that I've been trying to find for a LONG time now, but I don't think I've seen them anywhere since I've been in the hobby. If I saw either of those I'd snap them up! Super cool species.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
@ this juncture. MM C versicolor, MM A steindachneri, MM C cyaneopubescens. I got some gals who could use some lovin'

bobbibink

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tuesday I’m picking up my slings in N. Jersey at a FedEX facility from Fear Not...

Davus pentaloris
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Cyriocosmus leetzi
Tliltocatl albopilosum

lackdawa

Arachnosquire
P. Metallica, unfortunate that they're so expensive yet so beautiful.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
The pachistopelma and E. pachypus are ones that I've been trying to find for a LONG time now, but I don't think I've seen them anywhere since I've been in the hobby. If I saw either of those I'd snap them up! Super cool species.
Saw a 0.1 P. rufonigrum for sale a few months back for a rather exorbitant sum IMO. There were almost some P. bromeliacola produced in the states this year as well. Would have loved to grab a few slings.

P. Metallica, unfortunate that they're so expensive yet so beautiful.
Compared to the $400 they cost for a 3/4" sling when they first entered the hobby, the $75 - $100 is reasonable in comparison.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Saw a 0.1 P. rufonigrum for sale a few months back for a rather exorbitant sum IMO. There were almost some P. bromeliacola produced in the states this year as well. Would have loved to grab a few slings.

Compared to the $400 they cost for a 3/4" sling when they first entered the hobby, the $75 - $100 is reasonable in comparison.
They've certainly gone down in price since I started. I've noticed the price for P. victorii starting to go down too...I'm going to snag a few slings eventually once they get cheaper over time. I also remember multiple people telling me how expensive H. pulchripes used to be at one point.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Yeah, P. victori prices have nose dived recently, saw a sexed pair for like $220 a few weeks back and I almost pulled the trigger. H. pulchripes has fallen quite far as well. IMO, demand will keep H. pulchripes and P. metallica in the $60 - $100 range for a long time. They're blue hobby staples that a lot of people set as goals when they first enter the hobby.

babeswithlegs

Arachnopeon
Future goals:
Grammastola pulchra
Ephebopus cyanognathus
Aphonopelma bicoloratum
Caribena versicolor

My full wish list is a bit longer, but it includes OWs and I'm holding off on getting them for a while longer.

I'm absolutely obsessed with E. cyangnathus, but from the bit of browsing that I've done so far, I don't think I'll have an easy task finding one when the time comes.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Future goals:
Grammastola pulchra
Ephebopus cyanognathus
Aphonopelma bicoloratum
Caribena versicolor

My full wish list is a bit longer, but it includes OWs and I'm holding off on getting them for a while longer.

I'm absolutely obsessed with E. cyangnathus, but from the bit of browsing that I've done so far, I don't think I'll have an easy task finding one when the time comes.
I wouldn't consider them rare by any means, just uncommon. A few of the larger vendors have them for sale more often then naught. When you're in the market for one, let me know and I can probably point you in the right direction.

babeswithlegs

Arachnopeon
I wouldn't consider them rare by any means, just uncommon. A few of the larger vendors have them for sale more often then naught. When you're in the market for one, let me know and I can probably point you in the right direction.
That's really kind, I will absolutely hunt you down when the time comes. Thank you!

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
I'll get whatever I find that is on my list that strikes me as a good deal, or if I find anything weird and interesting that becomes available.

I really shouldn't get any more tho :eek:

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
My current wish list:

Aphonopelma Moderatum (For a good price. Plenty on the market, but very costly)

Aphonopelma Moorae

Aphonopelma Paloma

Aphonopelma Peloncillo

Encyocratella Olivacea

Ephebopus Cyanognathus

Eurcratosclus Pachypus

Homoeomma Chilensis

Orphnaecus Dichromatus

Phormictopus Auratus

Phrixotrichus Scrofa

Poecilotheria Tigrinawesseli

Ybyrapora Diversipes

Lots of others, but these are the kind that if I see for a good deal will gladly impulse buy.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I'll get whatever I find that is on my list that strikes me as a good deal, or if I find anything weird and interesting that becomes available.

I really shouldn't get any more tho :eek:
Don’t forget option 3!...When you find yourself having more free T’s thrown your way right and left. You are the free T poster child if I ever heard of one.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
The hotel is almost full! Yesterday a friend called who wants to reduce his collection so that T. violaceus and P. gigas females now occupy the last places in my current collection. He also sends me a paired C. elegans.
Then an animal is only bought again as soon as a place becomes free (several males are heading towards their inevitable end).

tarantulameat

Arachnosquire
I currently have 3 terrestrial T's so I think I'm gonna get a arboreal next. Not sure which one.
I don't plan on buying anything soon, but B. boehmei and N. tripepii are most likely the next purchases. I'm in love with my P. cambridgei, so P. irminia is a good candidate too.
Just received a P. Irminia as my first arboreal T! (1 week after getting my very first T. 😂) So far so good just gotta be careful with it! Its currently 2".

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Don’t forget option 3!...When you find yourself having more free T’s thrown your way right and left. You are the free T poster child if I ever heard of one.
That is how I ended up with 7 Kochiana brunnipes and 5 T albos. STOP CURSING ME, CRAIG!

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Just received a P. Irminia as my first arboreal T! (1 week after getting my very first T. 😂) So far so good just gotta be careful with it! Its currently 2".
Nice. Mine is 2.5” and pretty reclusive. So far a total sweetheart and growing like a weed.