What tarantula do you next want to get

TGod

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I currently have 3 terrestrial T's so I think I'm gonna get a arboreal next. Not sure which one.

LucN

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Won't be getting another T anytime soon, but I'm definitely placing Aphonopelma chalcodes, Brachypelma klaasi or Grammostola pulchra on top before anything else. It'll just depend on what's available when I'll make a purchase. Juvenile sexed females get priority for obvious reasons.

Edit : While I have 0 experience with arboreals, I would err on the side of caution and choose a good-sized Avicularia or Caribena, preferably 2" or bigger. Remember to read up on them beforehand. Dry sub and PLENTY of cross-ventilation. Moist, stuffy cages kills them faster than a fly-swatter gets on a fly. Good luck !

Metallattorney

Arachnopeon
I pre-ordered a harpactira sp. golden black and a pterinochilus chordatus, so those are the ones I am getting next. I would like to find a ceratogyrus sanderi or brachycephalus.

Rozwyrazowana

Arachnopeon
I don't plan on buying anything soon, but B. boehmei and N. tripepii are most likely the next purchases. I'm in love with my P. cambridgei, so P. irminia is a good candidate too.

Schiem

Arachnopeon
Once the weather warms up, I'd like to get
  • H. gigas
  • Cyriocosmus spp
  • Bumba spp
In no particular order. I also have my eye on a Pseudhapalopus sp. Colombia but I'm sure they'll be sold out by the time I get around to it.

LizardStudent

Arachnosquire
Theraphosa stirmi, Eupalaestrus campestratus, and Grammostola pulchra are all on my wish list. I would be cool with a Poecilotheria metallica as well :spider:

8 legged

Arachnoprince
Since my focus is on Psalmopoeus, I am seriously considering completing Tapinauchenius as well as possible. I might give away a few other species for that ... Let's see.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Honestly, I have a list and I will find funds should I see any of the hard to find species pop up as I don't want to miss the opportunity. I have a 1.1 pair of Ornithoctoninae sp Ho Chi Min DCF and 0.0.3 Birupes simoroxigorum that I have been patiently waiting on for over a year (long story, I'm sure some of you are in the same boat) that should be here this spring. Other than that, my next planned purchases are 0.0.3 Citharognathus hosei and 0.0.3 Phormingochilus sp Rufus, but I need to build my tarantula slush fund back up for those first.

sk063

Arachnopeon
Just ordered our last 3 for 2021 ...... " I think " Ephebopus cyanognathus , Ephebopus rufescens , and a Caribena versicolor .

Sterls

Arachnobaron
I'm pretty satisfied with my collection at the moment, but if I found a good deal on Harpactira pulchripes I'd probably jump on it.

Almost bought one the other day but ended up replacing it in my cart with two scorpions for the same price.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
P. cambridgei, but it will be a little while before I have the shelf space for it. MMs will continue to pass away, opening more space over time.

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
My list is so long. But if I had to limit it to 1 per genus and of species I haven't owned previously; I would love one of these for my next tarantula:

Aphonopelma bicoloratum
Ephebopus murinus
Eupalaestrus campestratus
Homoeomma chilensis
Megaphobema robustum
Nhandu tripepii
Phormictopus auratus
Thrixopelma ockerti

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
The ones i ordered.
Got a feeling I'm gonna see daffodils before a tracking number.
I'm in the same boat. Ordered a female P. miranda from the classifieds around 2 months ago but it's just been far too cold to ship safely, especially with all the crazy weather lately. Thankfully the person I ordered her from has been very willing to accommodate this. Still frustrating, but good things come to those who wait!I'd rather wait than end up with a frozen spider.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Hmmm.....I have a few species that I think I'll eventually order when the time is right.

-P. sazimai
-H. villosella
-D. pentaloris
-N. incei
-O. aureotibialis

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Just ordered our last 3 for 2021 ...... " I think " Ephebopus cyanognathus , Ephebopus rufescens , and a Caribena versicolor .
I wonder how many of us have said that at one point 😂😂😂 and it not been our last...😉

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
I just ordered a few- the ones I wanted most that I ordered were Omothymus sp Hati Hati and B auratum. I want another m robustum since mine dies for unknown reasons- and I want a pachistopelma rufonigrum and eucratoscelus pachypus