What T in your collection is the most important to you?

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
My Favorite would most likely be my G.Rosea Amy. she is the sweetest T I own and my first T ever. If I HAD to get rid of any of my T's she would be the last to go for sure. Second to that would probably be my H. villosella Taz or B.Smithi Xina. :)

possumburg

Arachnosquire
My rosea is my fav too because she was first. But I got some Avic metallicas on the way so that may change before long lol.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Avic.metallica females.My wife and I would never even think about getting rid of them.The gbb's and pokies would be gone in a second before those girls.

Cookii

Arachnopeon
My B.smithi Percy, he was our first T so he will always be that little bit more special :)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im going to say Rosie.. My G. rosea.. She was my first..

Second Esmerelda.. She is my gorgeous P. irminia...

Third.. Big momma.. She is my 7.5" fatty of an LP.. I know she is still small.. But still.. 7.5" is my largest.. :D

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Honestly? Probably my T. gigas slings. Always out and about, exciting coloration, good feeding responses. And out of those three, there is one particular one that I doubt I could part with if I had to sell my collection.

Which is funny to me. When I got back into the hobby, there were several species I just had to put back in my collection, and most of them I hae reaquired. And now I would sell them to keep my T gigas :D

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im going to say Rosie.. My G. rosea.. She was my first..

Second Esmerelda.. She is my gorgeous P. irminia...

Third.. Big momma.. She is my 7.5" fatty of an LP.. I know she is still small.. But still.. 7.5" is my largest.. :D
Let me tell you man, with another molt she might get up to 8+ ...
They grow quite a lot with the molts :)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Let me tell you man, with another molt she might get up to 8+ ...
They grow quite a lot with the molts :)
Getting me all excited Fran! I cant wait for her to hit 8".. :D If I could handle the hairs from a T. blondi.. I would have one.. But.. I cant even handle the hairs from a smithi.. So.. I doubt I cant handle a blondi.. :(

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I saw a pic you posted of her giving you a high five. she is a cutie :}
She is quite the doll.. I could never get rid of her.. She is soon to be getting a new home.. Better display home.. The only rosea that gets one so nice.. :) The others can sence she is favored.. I know they can..

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My G. pulchripes. It was my second T, but I got it at a great price and it has never shown any aggression. It's always been docile and has been my favorite.

Other than that, my 6" LP. It's a gentle giant. Never kicked hairs, never gave me a threat pose and it's so soft!

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Getting me all excited Fran! I cant wait for her to hit 8".. :D If I could handle the hairs from a T. blondi.. I would have one.. But.. I cant even handle the hairs from a smithi.. So.. I doubt I cant handle a blondi.. :(
It really depends on your tolerance...For me nothing compares to Theraphosa hairs. I mean, BY FAR.

But it depends...GET ONE!!! :D

Ps:Would you show us a pic of the LP? :)

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My favorite would be my MM avic, who was my first T. Nicest little T ever. I miss him. :(
After him, my favorites are my L. difficilis, my B.albopilosum, my G.pulchra, then my N.coloratovillosus.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It really depends on your tolerance...For me nothing compares to Theraphosa hairs. I mean, BY FAR.

But it depends...GET ONE!!! :D

Ps:Would you show us a pic of the LP? :)
Yeah.. Let me go snap a shot of her real fast.. :)