What species is considered the most vicious and agressive?

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have been told that the "Death Stalkers" were the baddest in the valley. I was told by many to stay away from them. I heard that the "Thick Tailed Scorpions" were also bad. Only one I want to even venture on with is B. Jacksoni.
My Death Stalkers are pretty docile :p

James H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a adult male H. spadix that when I open its container to feed him, his tail goes up and the venom starts to flow without any pestering on my part.

ThomasH

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a adult male H. spadix that when I open its container to feed him, his tail goes up and the venom starts to flow without any pestering on my part.
I would have to agree, spadix is INSANE! I have an adult as well, I'm thinking male too just by pectines. Mine looked docile from a far and then when I touched the bark in its deli cup, it went Eminem on me! It tries to pinch, flails its tail and goes wild. I pinned its tail and it went contortionist on me and pinched my finger! I love it though. Biggest and probably the best of all of my scorpions. Beautiful and eats like a champ.
TBH

winter_in_tears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my emperor youngsters are extremely aggressive, all 12 of them. Very fast and strong.

I thought this was a passive and laid back scorp?

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
from about 30 odd species i used to keep, Mesobuthus tamulus has to get my vote, those things were scary, and you couldnt even see their tail move, thats how fast they were!

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i would say androctonus amoreuxi,.most aggressive one of andros.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have some specimens belonging to species like Grosphus grandidieri, Rhopalurus princeps and Tityus cf. nematochirus that have serious impulsecontrol issues :D

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
god damned I hate computers, I just typed 76 million text here and because of that damn explorer crap program it's gone now. Oh well, life sucks and then you die. Too bad.

winter in tears, yes and no! Both is possible. Human and animal behaviour is like an equasion with many variables. you cannot make generalizations.

Agression is the use of intentional violence or force, only humans are agressive, imo. Animals are defensive and only use force when threatened or pestered.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
A.bicolor - they go nuts over just a shadow or stirring of the air.
S.mesaensis, L.quinquestriatus, A.australis...other crazy species.

IME/IMO A.amoreuxi is pretty calm - the ones I have had were.

John
];')

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A.australis I thought were fine....always thought LQ's and amoreuxi were the worst...may be wrong though

Last edited:

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Agression is the use of intentional violence or force, only humans are agressive, imo. Animals are defensive and only use force when threatened or pestered.
not necessarily true!
many animals display aggression.
such as mammals,and even fish.