what should i get?

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
both packages are of an equal value, it's millipedes vs scorpions!

should i get

A.) a group of four 5" Archispirostreptus gigas

or...

b.) a 6" Heterometrus spinifer, and a 6" Pandius cavimanus

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It all depend what your into. I learned to have be excepting of other bug so I got myself a few T's and a centipede. But I'm a scorp lover all the way. But personally I'll probably go with the milliepes since I have none and I already have 2 of each of those sp. of scorpion.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it depends on what you want...

if you post this in the scorpion forum then ofcourse the majority would recommend option B

being as how there is such a huge difference between the two options and its all purely based on personal preferance im going to have to go ahead and say this is a pointless question.

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i want both, but its a matter of which i should buy first. i just want to hear some opinons that might help ease the decision making process :) and there just isn't a general forum to ask in!

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's like asking "What should I eat for breakfast? Cereal or oatmeal?"

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i want both, but its a matter of which i should buy first. i just want to hear some opinons that might help ease the decision making process :) and there just isn't a general forum to ask in!
From what I was told the African millies are similar care as the H spinifers and P cavimanus, so if you master one the other will be easy. I bought my scorpions first (had them for 18 months), and then bought two millies later at a reptile show because the family wanted them. They aren't as interesting as the scorpions and you need to feed them daily (adult scorpions semi weekly to bi weekly), I have 2 and they consume alot of lettuce and such, producing alot of waste that needs cleaned alot. The first and last time I handled my millies it pooped and peed all over my hand (as a defense method I think)

IMHO, go for the scorpions, get their conditions right and then get the millies.

driver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ya, i'm pretty not interested in getting pissed on, or doing too much clean up, you sealed the deal on this one. scorpions it is...

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ya, i'm pretty not interested in getting pissed on, or doing too much clean up, you sealed the deal on this one. scorpions it is...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

good choice buddy (i almost typed buggy instead buddy, jesus christ im spending too much time dealing with inverts)