What should i get

Neuroticvirus

Arachnopeon
Hi i have a G.rosea and a B.vagans and i was thinking about getting a arboreal T. and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions and suggestions on a good place on the Internet to buy one? thanks

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would suggest Avicularia avicularia. You can check the for sale section for people who sell them. If you need to know their reputation you can search the review section for that.

Good luck, arboreals are great!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm gonna agree with KJE, get an Avicularia spp. Anyone is good. Maybe you should go with an Avic avic first though, since this will be your first arboreal and humid dependent species.

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have to agree with the other folks; if you are going to try your hand at a spp. that is a little trickier to care for, go for the A. Avic. They are cheap, easy to find, and really cool little guys. I think every serious collecter has at least one of em.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have to say the same and i am thinking of getting one as well ( a - avic ) is the one for me :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: ***** phil

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
A. avicularia is the one I'd choose but you've gotta get a versicolor after that. Both are a must for any hobbiest.

Neuroticvirus

Arachnopeon
yea i think ill get a Avicularia avicularia i got a couple of spider books coming in the mail next week so ill get more information on it before i do anything.