what should i get next??lol

soulreaver_x01

Arachnopeon
i allready have a sp.blue sling,h.brown sling,and a zebra knee..im going today soon to a great exotic pet store that got a ton of new t's.i would like to get a nice desplay T,since i have 3 pet containers,lol.any suggestions??

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I suggest you roam through the pictures that are on here and pick the one that jumps out at you.
When it comes to what to get next it's your preference, some might think a Rosea is the best thing in the world, others might want a P. Metallica. So this question is better answered by you!
Or you could just buy a B. Smithi {D

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the two guys above are right, many of us could tell you one of our favorite T but the final decision is all your..

some T's I could recommend you would be:
-A geniculata
-B boehmei
-P regalis
-A bicoloratum
-P murinus
-P irminia

among a lot more... ;P

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I agree with Ryan, but the T that I always recommend is a GBB. Beautiful, good eaters, prolific webbers, easy to care for, what else could you want?

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah,there are soooo many to choose from,just look and see what tickles your fancy:)

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
i allready have a sp.blue sling,h.brown sling,and a zebra knee..im going today soon to a great exotic pet store that got a ton of new t's.i would like to get a nice desplay T,since i have 3 pet containers,lol.any suggestions??
What is a H. brown sling?

gride225

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
if i were you i'd get an a. genic. they are big, hardy & eating machines, not to mention beautiful. mine is by far my favorite out of all my T's, actually i love em all! g. aureostriata is another good choice, cant go wrong either way.