Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Grammostola pulchra

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I've heard that too recently which is ironic because I got pulcher as my first psalmo because I heard they were less defensive than the rest.

You live and you learn. I def don't regret the pulcher. I had no issues with her though she was constantly threat-posing and slapping the side of the enclosure. She was a beauty.
Excited for my sling to grow. Theyre pretty cool looking.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Found one person selling a Grammostola pulchra sub-adult female on the forums for $390. One bigger sized female at the expo is $450 and the one that is technically illegal is $230. I have a lot of thinking to do.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Found one person selling a Grammostola pulchra sub-adult female on the forums for $390. One bigger sized female at the expo is $450 and the one that is technically illegal is $230. I have a lot of thinking to do.
It's statements like these that make me think dropping $120 on my female juvenile at a local reptile show was a wise decision, despite being by far the most I've ever spent on a single T. I wish these were a lot more affordable than they currently are. Supply and demand at work, I guess.

Last edited:

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
230 could quickly become way more than 450 if youre caught and fined... id go with the 390. Happy medium, no risks.