What scorpion to own next ......

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
I think I'm becoming slightly addicted lol... help
Started with my AFS.... desert hairy.. told myself I'll get 1 more! So I got a C gracilis female...and I now have 3 c gracilis , R. Junceus and P Transvaalicus...lol

I want another and I have my eyes out for
- Androctonus australis "hector morph"
- Uroplectes fischeri
- Babycurus jacksoni

But am open to any suggestion too...mostly interested in something uniquely patterned nicely colored etc... and yes I'm aware finding ones like shown in the pictures are uncommon or hard to find but If I can find them I'm willing to definitely pay the price.

Attachments

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
But, sometimes I wonder.... Babycurus jacksoni is by chance the spirit of a dead kid that, harassed hard by Michael Jackson in 'Neverland Ranch', turned into a scorpion seeking vengeance therefore when the sting arrive someone start to hear 'Can you feel it' all of a sudden? :troll:

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I think I'm becoming slightly addicted lol... help
Started with my AFS.... desert hairy.. told myself I'll get 1 more! So I got a C gracilis female...and I now have 3 c gracilis , R. Junceus and P Transvaalicus...lol

I want another and I have my eyes out for
- Androctonus australis "hector morph"
- Uroplectes fischeri
- Babycurus jacksoni

But am open to any suggestion too...mostly interested in something uniquely patterned nicely colored etc... and yes I'm aware finding ones like shown in the pictures are uncommon or hard to find but If I can find them I'm willing to definitely pay the price.
Off topic: You have the same font on your phone, and possibly the same phone itself, that I do. lol

On topic: If venom is not a factor (since you have a P. trans.) try a communal of C. sculpturatus or maybe a Smeringurus mesaensis.

The latter is nowhere near as potent but still fun.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
S7 edge lol.

C. Sculpt doesn't look to bad if I can find that nice Orangey looking couple

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
S7 edge lol.
C. Sculpt doesn't look to bad if I can find that nice Orangey looking couple
Yeah I have the same one. I absolutely hate the new software update though, everything looks stupid and has all kinds of dumb colors and what not. :banghead:

What do you mean by that "nice orangey looking couple?" You mean like a deeper orange color morph of C. sculpturatus?

alex346

Arachnopeon
you have assembled quite a collection @ArachnoDrew

I'm ready for my second scorpion... I'm getting a subadult C.gracilis next week.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yeah I have the same one. I absolutely hate the new software update though, everything looks stupid and has all kinds of dumb colors and what not. :banghead:

What do you mean by that "nice orangey looking couple?" You mean like a deeper orange color morph of C. sculpturatus?
Yea I Google pic'd them . Some have a dull brown color to them. I like the Orange morph looking ones though

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
It doesn't have to be orange lol just for the particular sp. I wouldn't mind the Orange morph

Last edited:

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Sooooo... many to choose from. Now that you are hooked you can expect your collection to grow.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Dam!!!! I want It! Love the black tips. Thanks for sharing this. I've got up people on the "for sale" threads 1 guy was kinda douchey so he won't get my money the other is a non reply

JoshBC

Arachnosquire
Well Koh was a real pro. I shot him 60 bucks Canadian, and he mailed that guy to my door. Shipped it on a Monday, I got it on Thursday. From (basically) Toronto to Vancouver. Packaged him up like he was nitro glycerin lol. I remember him saying he had babies of another interesting colour morph at the time too. Maybe Hottentotta Jayakari? Idk you'd have to msg him. Good luck with your search.