What roaches can breed in mid to high 60s?

AlphaTen223

Arachnopeon
I am looking to maybe get a species of cockroach however since I am unable to provide heating I am aware that might complicate things. Are there any easy to keep species that will be fine breeding 65-68 degrees Fahrenheit?

TiercelR

Arachnopeon
Hi, the most of the species of roaches commonly used as feeders are they originated from the warm lands, which dimish the risks of they becomed pest due to the low temperature of their surrounds.

You can breed too as feeders roaches species originated from the low temperature lands, but you must bee very very careful about of their escapes, if not, your place will be very prone to become infested by pest roaches escaped from your own set-ups ( as are the Periplaneta & Blattella ones).

Also, many of the roaches species originated from the low temperature lands are able of to climb the glass of your terrariums.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I've bred Blaberus giganteus in the mid 60s°F, but that is not the norm.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Hemiblabera tenebricosa, most Parcoblatta spp., and most pest species will breed fine at those temps. I know there are others but those are the only species that come to mind ATM.