what one to buy ?

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi i have a chance to get ONE of the following ( 1 ) nhandu coloratovillosus - (2 ) thrixopelma pruriens - ( 3 ) L - parahybana - with leg spans from 2ins- up to 4ins i have used the search it help a bit but has any one got n- coloratovillosus - or - t - pruriens in their collections now - thanks - phil

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thrixopelma pruriens

phil i have a little female thrixopelma pruriens. she is very funny. stays small(about 4 inches). mine is very skittish. but in no way aggressive. she dosen't walk she dances around. she's really funny to watch. and she's a major bulldozer.
but all in all a cool t
long lived also
good luck chosing
tom

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
L. parahybana all the way. You can't go wrong with a salmon pink. They get huge, they look good, they have a hearty appetite, and they are almost always in the open.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i did have a L- parahybana about 7yrs a go it was 4ins big but untill today i never seen or heard of the others ?

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im sorry, i know this is off topic because I do not own any of these:eek: ...but if it is any help, I just ordered the nhandu chromatus, and almost got the nhandu coloratovillosus with it because I liked them both so much...i say go with the nhandu- but what do I know;)
>?

usher23

Arachnopeon
l.parahbana got one 2 months ago. Already moulted and grown a inch and loves to play fetch with her crickets