what one if funner?

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
the chaco golden knee or the red rump

i really think i should get the golden knee just because there more hand friendly and i like there colors

and the red rump is kinda not that interesting

can't wait to see the replys :drool:lol go crazy

DO NOT TELL ME TO GET OTHER Ts I LIVE IN CANADA AND COOLER Ts ARE HARD TO COME BY.

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Canada if anything has some of the most rare and beautiful T's available. Every market is different. Check out Tarantula Canada, Avery Exotics, among others and/or the Canadian subforum for sales.

As for the question, yes it's ridiculous.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
Canada if anything has some of the most rare and beautiful T's available. Every market is different. Check out Tarantula Canada, Avery Exotics, among others and/or the Canadian subforum for sales.

As for the question, yes it's ridiculous.
ther niot allowed where i live lol so there hard to come by no 1 ship to me

forrestpengra

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ther niot allowed where i live lol so there hard to come by no 1 ship to me
I'm not going to pretend to understand this response. Do yourself a favour and read up on Tarantulas before buying. As well just go to an expo and pick one up.

Where are you even located. There are some seriously remote enthusiasts on these boards who still have immense collections.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
I'm not going to pretend to understand this response. Do yourself a favour and read up on Tarantulas before buying. As well just go to an expo and pick one up.

Where are you even located. There are some seriously remote enthusiasts on these boards who still have immense collections.

i have tried many people and no one want to ship to me idk why they all said it because of the area i live in (south Ontario)

and why would you tell me to read up i have had many ts before and still have some so i know how to take care of them and is any one going to post a normal reply to my post?

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
popcangenie, you seem to lack basic knowledge of tarantulas. They are all very "fun" and your original question is so...maybe ridiculous is the word? that people won't even bother answering it. First off, this is the definition of trolling. Second, as Chocoboizm mentioned, the fact that you even typed enuf rather than enough makes us know well "enuf" that you don't really know what you're talking about. Before spamming the forums, please read The Tarantula Keeper's Guide. Lastly, you answered your question in your first post-
"i really think i should get the golden knee just because there more hand friendly and i like there colors

and the red rump is kinda not that interesting"
So I guess it's safe to say that this topic has been finished before it started and can now be closed.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
popcangenie, you seem to lack basic knowledge of tarantulas. They are all very "fun" and your original question is so...maybe ridiculous is the word? that people won't even bother answering it. First off, this is the definition of trolling. Second, as Chocoboizm mentioned, the fact that you even typed enuf rather than enough makes us know well "enuf" that you don't really know what you're talking about. Before spamming the forums, please read The Tarantula Keeper's Guide. Lastly, you answered your question in your first post-
"i really think i should get the golden knee just because there more hand friendly and i like there colors

and the red rump is kinda not that interesting"
So I guess it's safe to say that this topic has been finished before it started and can now be closed.
ok so now im stupid because i said enuf because im to lazy to write, trust me i can write perfectly fine

i know more then basic tarantula care since you have no idea the way i care for my tarantulas there is no good reason for you to write that.

the reason i wrote fun was to mean in the long run whats going to make me more interested

by my post all i wanted was for at least 2 people to say well i think the (name) is a better tarantula in the long run because...

do u get what i mean or are u going to criticize me on my spelling some more

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
I'm not saying that you're stupid. I'm just saying that it would have been wiser and more mature when replying to at least type out a whole word.

There is a good reason for me to type that- you were asking which tarantula was more fun. It's comparing an apple to (dare I say it without getting picked on) another, identical apple.

It's really your decision. Either way, you answered the question yourself.

I get what you mean. What I don't get is why you even bothered to post this topic. I didn't criticize your spelling, by the way. Before, you asked how the highlighted word you typed, "enuf", had any relation to your age. I merely pointed out that no mature person would reply to a type of question like that with a misspelled word that makes maybe half a second difference than typing a whole word. It makes more sense now that you're posting such a ridiculous question due to your age category and tarantula knowledge.

As a thirteen-year old playing World of Warcraft would say, pwnd.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
I'm not saying that you're stupid. I'm just saying that it would have been wiser and more mature when replying to at least type out a whole word.

There is a good reason for me to type that- you were asking which tarantula was more fun. It's comparing an apple to (dare I say it without getting picked on) another, identical apple.

It's really your decision. Either way, you answered the question yourself.

I get what you mean. What I don't get is why you even bothered to post this topic. I didn't criticize your spelling, by the way. Before, you asked how the highlighted word you typed, "enuf", had any relation to your age. I merely pointed out that no mature person would reply to a type of question like that with a misspelled word that makes maybe half a second difference than typing a whole word. It makes more sense now that you're posting such a ridiculous question due to your age category and tarantula knowledge.

As a thirteen-year old playing World of Warcraft would say, pwnd.
i did in a way answer my own post but i was looking for other keepers thoughts so in a way no i did't

i don't see why its a ridiculous question since i was ask people there thoughts.

ur no help considering this is a place where people are asking for help...etc

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
As everyone has been saying, it's a ridiculous question.

Just think this through for a minute. You asked the people at AB "which one is funner".

I have been a help, but you've been bickering too much to realize it. I said, they are all very exciting and it's your choice which one you want. At least I offered a piece of advice.

One last thing to say, do you realize how everyone has been responding to your topic? All of the questions right from your first post are self-explanatory, yet I still explain them to you and you refuse to understand. No one is helping because your question isn't worth answering.

gvfarns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I don't know why you are hating on this guy. He doesn't seem like much of a troll to me. Cut the kid some slack. Who cares how he spells things? If you don't like the way he talks, you don't have to reply or even read.

To answer your question, G pulchripes (golden knee) is much more docile in my experience. B vagans (red rump) definitely not so much. Not only does it flick hair a lot more, but mine will go into a threat posture over not that much. Kind of mean, actually. I mean, it's still Brachypelma so it can be handled and everything, but the pulchripes is way more docile.

As for looks, they are both nice looking but a nice adult B vagans is really a sight to see. Beautiful deep black velvet everywhere and some brilliant red hair out back. I think it's more attractive. Pictures don't quite do it justice. It's a lot like G pulchra in that way, actually.

If we are talking "fun" like "has more interesting behaviors" or "is more fun to watch eat" I'm going to say vagans again. My vagans catches things in the air practically. Very aggressive toward prey. Pulchripes will eat if it wants, which isn't that often. Otherwise it will ignore prey. I have walked in and seen my pulchripes sitting around with a cricket on it's back. B vagans is a much better eater.