What Next???...

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Hi, I have 4 Tarantulas:

1 Avicularia avicularia-Guyana Pinktoe-Juvie
2 Brachyplema albopilosum-Honduran Curlyhair-Slings
1 Brachypelma smithi- Mexican Redknee-Sling

Right Now, I am looking for a colorful, inexpensive, and arboreal T, Please help me! Any suggestions will be appriciated! Thanks,

James

P.S- I also want an aggresive T, since I have really calm and docile T's!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd suggest another type of pinktoe....they're all pretty and they are aboreal. Some of them aren't all that expensive.

If you want an aggressive T, I'd suggest an ornamental baboon or something like that...

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I thought that I read sometime last year :)D ;P :D ), James, that you had a Trinidad Chevron on the way. You're not getting it? That fits your requirements: arborial, aggressive, inexpensive. Bonus: they are also speed demons.

Personally, I would prefer that my aggressive t's are terrestrial. For now on, if I ever get another arborial, it will almost certainly be an Avicularia species.

If you want something that is colorful, large, and eats a whole lot, consider an A. genicullata. I don't think that you would be disappointed. I don't think that they are expensive as s'lings.

Or how about a greenbottle blue? It is terrestrial, but is known to display arborial characteristics. Docile.

Or similar: Usambar baboon: Aggressive

Or maybe this is just an older post that someone else just decided to respond to and you are in fact getting the Trinidad Chevron.

Whatever the case,
Good Luck

BD

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

i cant find anyone who is selling them!:( , so now i am looking for another T, my mom said i can get some for my B-day! My choice!! I really dont care if it is a terrestrial or arboreal!

James

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
You might could try a Dodoma baboon.....I got one for $10, and it's a very aggressive little thing. It's a burrower, but it does come out once in a while.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
James,
I have a pretty young Trinidad chevy I could part with. You pay shipping and it's your's. It's also a great feeder, quick as heck and already showing a great chevron pattern and the orange "flame" markings are nice and bright. If you want it, e-mail me or pm me.

Atrax