What next?

T o m

Arachnopeon
Hello

I have been keeping T's for about a year now. Im just wondering what to buy next, i am looking for something that is either a heavy webber or colourful and i like T's to have an attitude :) Preferably something that is all of them ^^

I have H.Lividum, P.Murinus, P.Ornata, P.Fasciata, A.Metallica, A.Geniculata, P.Irminia, P.cambridgei, L.Parahybana

I am open to all suggestions, I was strongly advised against buying alot of my collection..But I done my research and treat them with respect! So I dont mind taking on something more aggressive :)

All suggestions are welcome
Cheers,
Tom

Thegloryfades

Arachnosquire
P.murinus fits the bill perfectly

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Didnt read the whole thing oops a green bottle blue fits pretty well too

T o m

Arachnopeon
P.murinus fits the bill perfectly

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Didnt read the whole thing oops a green bottle blue fits pretty well too
I already have one, i am thinking of buying a couple of slings though...My fav species by far! Ive always wanted a GBB but my local dealer never gets any, i wanted a blue T so i settled for a Lividum instead of one of his Gootys

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Hello

I have been keeping T's for about a year now. Im just wondering what to buy next, i am looking for something that is either a heavy webber or colourful and i like T's to have an attitude :) Preferably something that is all of them ^^

I have H.Lividum, P.Murinus, P.Ornata, P.Fasciata, A.Metallica, A.Geniculata, P.Irminia, P.cambridgei, L.Parahybana

I am open to all suggestions, I was strongly advised against buying alot of my collection..But I done my research and treat them with respect! So I dont mind taking on something more aggressive :)

All suggestions are welcome
Cheers,
Tom

C. cyaneopubescens
  • Heavy webber
  • Colorful
  • Has a bit of an attitude (skittish, really... but skittish is an attitude!!)
  • You don't have it yet

Lorum

Arachnosquire
Monocentropus balfouri and Avicularia diversipes are great options too (IMO).

baconmushroom

Arachnopeon
how about singaporean blue? that would make a colorful T as well..wouldnt you think?! :D not so much on the web really but +10 on the attitude IMO..

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thumbs up on a GBB. They're more skittish than defensive but very colorful and web so much it's as if they're trying to keep something from grabbing them below ground. {D

I wasn't going to say L.violaceopes because of how low-key they are, but since you already have a H.lividum, you're probably used to it. :cool:

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
You pretty much described GBB yourself. Plus they stay out in the open. You can pay through your nose to get a colorful webber like Monocentropus balfouri and when you give her the recommended conditions (hide, deep substrate etc.), you will see her once a month if you are lucky.

A GBB is always out on the open, on her heavy webbing with beautiful colors.

Of course you can go to the other end of the color spectrum and get a Brachypelma boehmei. They don`t web much but they are very beautiful and stay in the open almost all of the time. Besides they are pet rocks who live long and prosper :).

On the opposite end here is how my female M.balfouri looks like:

Yes, she is not visible..almost never is.

Here is my male wondering around, which is a rare treat. He looks in deep pre-molt:

Last edited: