What may happen

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok I just spoke with Botar and he told me that he has some chromatopelma cyanopubescens for $30 just not listed. So what I think I'm going to do is order the chromatopelma cyanopubescens with my Psalmopoeus cambridgei so I'll have them both on tuesday. this is very exciting.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just picked one up from him a couple of days ago. You can see it in my pic thread if you want to see the size. Good choice.

BooyaTarantula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What is the going price on Chromatopelma cyanopubescens? I've seen them offered for usually around $100 (canadian, which is probably the equivalent of 35 US dollars...) just so I know. They are gorgeous spiders, and I am stoked to add one to my collection.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
dependso n the size...at 1" you're usually looking at around $30-35 USD. I'm sure you can find a currency converter online to convert to Canadian. Larger females around 4-5" are commonly sold for $100-150ish.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great Ts. You will definetly fall in love a GBB. I had 2 during the whole time I owned Ts. First one was sold out, and the second one is still with me. Bought it for $60, 3" female.

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice choices. Congrats on the new additions.:clap:

-Matty

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those are awesome lookin' T's, I think I will have to add one to my ever growing collection next as well....

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good luck with your decision. Both are great choices and they are both very hardy IME.

Brian

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
GBB's are totally wonderful. I can't comment on the other T as I don't have one and don't know a whole lot about them.
I loved my male GBB and I know have a new sling, you will love it!!! They eat tons, web tons, and are very active and very, very beautiful!!!!!

BooyaTarantula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I had the option to buy one today for $100 but she was already past her juve. colors, and i thought it would be worth my wait to get one and enjoy the full spectrum. am i right?