What laws are there in ur state for the tarantula's market?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ok, can u give me the link? I was searching all forum about t in all languages but it is boring bro
Boring- so you want me to do your work for you and search for you? You’re crazy :rofl:

JZayn99

Arachnopeon
Boring- so you want me to do your work for you and search for you? You’re crazy :rofl:
nope I only want that y'all say the laws in ur countries, anyway if an internet page talked about it give me the link pls, if not I'm going to search all forum in all languages, ok? thank u

for now I know that tarantula's market is legal in: US (with some city where it is illegal), UK, Germany, Spain (laws are more severe about) Canada (?), Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Holland, Australia, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, Japan, South Korea
illegal in: Brasil (except for Paraná, Rio de Janeiro e Alagoas) Philippines, Hawaii, Italy

Last edited:

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
you can walk into a shop and find a small az blonde and then keep looking and find a bird eater. Not many laws other than no stick bugs, no non native or naturalized beetles and some isopods.

Rozwyrazowana

Arachnopeon
In Poland trading and keeping tarantulas is legal, but there is no legal method of shipping Ts as far as I know. In general shipping animals is illegal with few exceptions (bees, pigeons there may be more). A few years ago there was wide media coverage after a snake escaped from a parcel in a train. Another incident like that can result in serious regulations for the hobby. It doesn't change the fact that all sellers openly advertise shipping Ts.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
for now I know that tarantula's market is legal in: US (with some city where it is illegal), UK, Germany, Spain (laws are more severe about) Canada (?), Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Holland, Australia, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, Japan, South Korea
illegal in: Brasil (except for Paraná, Rio de Janeiro e Alagoas) Philippines, Hawaii, Italy
In Canada keeping T's is legal (may be there some restrictions, just like in the U.S, depending by local areas/municipalities, but overall... It's legal).

In the Philippines isn't illegal at all to keep T's, there's even T's fair in Manila - And a nice bunch of Arachnoboards users are from Philippines.

In Italy keeping T's sucks big time only because those heavily paid, corrupted, greedy ignorants folks we love to mantain (they are know by the name of 'Italian politicians') forgot to trash, therefore to "rint'a munnezza" that silly 213/2003 Arachnid law after the agreement with the Italian Arachnids Community.

:)