What kind of T would be good for me to get?

rm90

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I already have a G.Rosea. I am going to a expo this sunday and want to pick up another T. What kind of T should I get? I don't want one that needs like humidity and I want one that is hardy can take different temperature ranges seeing as I live in Ontario, Canada.

What are your opinions? Thanx.

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd go with a GBB (Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens)

Hardy and very beautiful!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd have to agree with the two posts above.

Or what about a brachy, like vagans or albopilosum? smithi maybe?

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
how about b- albopilosa or a b- smithi if you want to go bigger then how about L - parahybana or a- geniculata just get what you really want and read up on it first -- phil p.s. good luck with any ( t ) you get

carrieh

Arachnopeon
I plan on going to the same expo. I would recomend what ever you get go to next year reptiles to get it. They are execelent. I recently got 2 from them a Brachypelma albopilosum and a Grammostola aureostriata. They have a buy one get one free.

Carrie

rm90

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I plan on going to the same expo. I would recomend what ever you get go to next year reptiles to get it. They are execelent. I recently got 2 from them a Brachypelma albopilosum and a Grammostola aureostriata. They have a buy one get one free.

Carrie
Yeah, thats who I am going to. Lmao.

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You could also maybe check out some arboreals. The avics are all very nice and very docile for the most part. Something to experience both types of T's. I know when i first started i never had interest in arboreals, now after getting some, I prefer them.

elyanalyous

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
avics are good.... also it is worth looking into H.incei they are a Dwarf, but thier pritty hardy too... and i keep mine like i do my rosea... and they web (although not as much as a GBB that i've seen, but almost as much!)

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would say a.geniculata. g. aureostriata is good, too. I don't own a GBB, but it is on my wish list. Do you want something more colorful? Then the GBB is a great choice, as would be a. bicoloratum, or b. smithi.