What kind of spider is this?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I don't like using them but my apartment is infested with gnats and other things that come from the baseboards and what not. I am not deliberately going after spiders (I always catch and relocate the ones I see) and in fact I rarely see any on them. This was just a case of bad luck. Seems to be the theme of the week.
@Albireo Wulfbooper @MrGhostMantis

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
I don't like using them but my apartment is infested with gnats and other things that come from the baseboards and what not. I am not deliberately going after spiders (I always catch and relocate the ones I see) and in fact I rarely see any on them. This was just a case of bad luck. Seems to be the theme of the week.
Oh yeah, never meant you intended to catch it, just sad it was caught. Nothing against trying to kill off pests.

Caveternal

Arachnosquire
There are other ways to catch the unwanted critters like fruit in a water bottle trap. They go in but can't escape.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
There are other ways to catch the unwanted critters like fruit in a water bottle trap. They go in but can't escape.
It's never ending. They breed in the basement of the property by the billions and seep out through the walls and baseboards.