what it marks this???

Animalsmarket

Arachnopeon
I greet.I have question,what they mark these signs?I think,that size but in cm?

2"
3"
3/4-1"

Thanks for help
Pawel

zimbu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the " means inches.

so thats
2 inches,
3 inches,
three quarters - 1 inch.

Is that what you were asking?

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Don't really worry about it ! Stick with cm. One day the U.S. will proudly walk into the 21st century and use the metric system...

Centimeters is more precise.

Merfolk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I use both systems. Old one is good for when you have to up or downscale in fractions, like I have to build a replica of something to 1/4 of the size. Metric is better for most other calculations.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Don't really worry about it ! Stick with cm. One day the U.S. will proudly walk into the 21st century and use the metric system...

Centimeters is more precise.
If he keeps shipping animals illegally into the U.S., it won't long matter what standard he's using.

Eric

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I use both systems. Old one is good for when you have to up or downscale in fractions, like I have to build a replica of something to 1/4 of the size. Metric is better for most other calculations.
How on earth is it easier to downsize inches any more than it's easier to downsize centimetres?

I can divide 10" just as easily as I can divide 10 cm. Shockingly, the mathematics is the same.

All those fractions of inches are there because people are lazy. 1/2" is EXACTLY the same as 0.5"... there's nothing 'easier' about it. The units are irrelevant.