What is your set-up for a Mantis?

ScaredOfThem

Arachnopeon
While I learn more and decide on a tarantula, I want to build a terrarium and have a mantis in it.
I've been learning amount mantis care and it seems fun.
But haven't seen many examples of their enclosures.

Do you guys know anywhere where someone has a cool looking terrarium for a mantis with Instructions?
Even if it doesn't host a mantis, mainly just want a terrarium for now,
Hoping to find a *recipe* that a newby like me can follow it and be successful as a first try. Live or fake plants, either way.

Zapp

Arachnopeon
As long as you have the correct temperature and humidity in the terrarium and enough free space for molting, you can pretty much do whatever you want.

I highly recommend giant asian mantis or ghost mantis for a beginner. Both don't need very high temperature or humidity and will be fine with little mistakes a first time keeper might make.

This is my ghost mantis enclosure. It's a 30x30x45 cm exo terra with live plants (Tillandsia leiboldiana) and a few isopods and springtails to keep the substrate clean. (The terrarium is a bit bigger because I keep them in a little group of 4) 20220123_135231.jpg

Zapp

Arachnopeon
Tillandsia leiboldiana. Don't know if it has a common name....but if you search it's scientific name you should find some results.