what is your oldest tarantula?

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My first tarantula years ago, was 3" when purchased so I have no idea how old at that time. But I managed to keep her for 12 years before having to sell her because a common-law girlfriend thought she was creepy.

The ones I have now, the oldest is an A. seemani at about 4 yrs old.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My first tarantula years ago, was 3" when purchased so I have no idea how old at that time. But I managed to keep her for 12 years before having to sell her because a common-law girlfriend thought she was creepy.

The ones I have now, the oldest is an A. seemani at about 4 yrs old.
i think id have gotten rid of the girl lol but hey.
unless she was like really hot lol
then may still would have lol a hot girl that dosent like Ts automatacly gets to be not so hot in my book lol

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The spider probably lived on much longer than that relationship did. D'oh!

Poor decisions we make when thinking with the little head. lol

timwaters2007

Arachnopeon
I couldent be with a girl that would want me to get rid of my spiders, any girl that is sad enough not to get into a relationship because of a few spiders, then she is not worth having anyway.

I only started collecting again recently but my oldest tarantula would be a wc i brought from a pet shop. I had it for 5 years, but it was mature when i brought it so im guessing 8 -15yrs old.

treeweta

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
beetleman, SNAP, my smithi is also 19!! shes a bit of a monster with a genuine 7 inch legspan!!

Snake_Eyes

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I bought my H. lividum and my P. murinus about 3 years ago. The lividum was about dime size and the murinus was a little over 2.5".

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i think id have gotten rid of the girl lol but hey.
unless she was like really hot lol
then may still would have lol a hot girl that dosent like Ts automatacly gets to be not so hot in my book lol
:clap:

all i have to say.