What is your Feeding Schedule? (slings)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I feed mine every 3 days up until they hit 2", I started breeding mealworms so I offer the smaller (1" or less in length) ones to slings, saves me having to cut up the larger ones which I either feed to my juvies or let pupate into beetles for breeding.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Slings only?

They (my T's) need to work if they want to eat, period. I bring my T's around with a table just like those hustlers of that "Three cards game" and if I manage to earn cash from tourists and other foolish, there's well hydrated crickets for everyone. If not, ciccia.

The Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus, pure Matriarchy ruler, is in charge of that... so no T's of mine dare to rebel.

My T's aren't lucky like other T's, where 'food' arrive directly from the "sky" (aka opening the enclosure) like in the Bible :troll:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
i feed slings under 2" at least 2 times a week to every day. slings put all those nutrients into growing, no need to feed it so sparingly. i feed medium size meals. if they are given a very large meal, then only feed once a week. thats how i do it with all my baby scorps as well.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Usually twice per week, unless their abdomen is crazy fat then once per week. I tend to power feed my slings until they hit juvy.

user 666

Arachnobaron
I would feed twice a week except when I used to feed crickets I kept finding food wandering around the enclosure.